Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Computer Technical Help
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2007, 11:55 PM

Default Which Monitor to get???

I just ordered the 22" monitor from Dell that they have on special. It might be to late for this question because I've already ordered it. I'm looking to play between 8-12 tables on Pokerstars. This particular monitor is the 22" widescreen and it was on sale for $329 Canadian for those who are interested. Would I have been better off going with something like a 20" 204b from Samsung???
Old 01-15-2007, 12:26 AM

Location: tell them ill be here when they come 4 me, me and every single n1gga dat got love 4 me, see i got money on my mind, but the haters wont leave me alone, so im ridin everyday wit every pistol dat i own
Default Re: Which Monitor to get???

yea prolly because the 22 has 1680x1050 resolution which wont let multitable w/o overlap. but stars has resiable tables
Old 01-15-2007, 12:38 AM

Thank you for the response sir. Can I resize the tables so that I can play 10 tables with no overlap and still have the tables at reasonable size, so that I will be able to read the numbers on my Poker Ace?
Old 01-15-2007, 01:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Can I resize the tables so that I can play 10 tables with no overlap and still have the tables at reasonable size, so that I will be able to read the numbers on my Poker Ace?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends by what you mean by "reasonable size" and how far away you sit from the monitor.

Obviously, the bigger the better for this.

I *imagine* that 10-tabling on one such 22" widescreen monitor would not be ideal.

However, since you probably already have a computer monitor, plug this screen into your PC as well as your existing monitor, and you should be able to spread the tables across the two monitors.