Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-14-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Live Pot Odds Calculator

I've been using PokerOffice's live tracker and really like the pot odds and drawing probability features. Due to performance issues I have switched to PokerTracker and PA HUD. Unfortunately, PA HUD does not have these capabilities.

I've been searching around and see some programs, like Holdem Genius that appear to do this. Unfortunately, I can't try before buying.

Is anyone using something like this? I've tried to search the forum to no avail.

Thanks.
Old 01-15-2007, 11:38 AM

Default Re: Live Pot Odds Calculator

[ QUOTE ]
I've been using PokerOffice's live tracker and really like the pot odds and drawing probability features. Due to performance issues I have switched to PokerTracker and PA HUD. Unfortunately, PA HUD does not have these capabilities.

I've been searching around and see some programs, like Holdem Genius that appear to do this. Unfortunately, I can't try before buying.

Is anyone using something like this? I've tried to search the forum to no avail.

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]
Try using this...

Seriously, check out THIS LINK and use the money you're wanting to invest in a pot odds calculator to buy some division flash cards.