Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2007, 07:07 PM

Default BEAT(ing): lol domestic abuseaments

Forward: I am in school, I lived off campus with my best friend, it was too far and I subleased 2nd semester and moved back on campus. This story is about the kid who moved in and is now my friend's roommate. The kid is very good student who moved off-campus to study more, and spends most of his time studying with his gf and chewing skoal.

So my friend is taking his daily 8pm-12am nap, and is woken by shouting in the next room. "Where were you on Sunday night, I know you weren't typing your paper!" shouts his roommate. He was apparently insinuating that she was cheating, and she wouldn't tell him where she was. She was crying, and asked to leave, but her request was denied and he held her down.

My friend considers what he will do if he starts hitting her, and he decides he will leave and go get some steak n' shake until the violence subsides, because he is a class act like that. They continue to quarrel and cry, and he will not give her her laptop. Eventually he lets her leave, but not before throwing her shoes at her.

She drives home drunk, and as my friend gets ready to come over to my apartment for a 2am session on full tilt, the crying roommate emerges from his room and asks for a ride on campus. My friend obliges, and before leaving the parking lot, he spots his gf's car with 3 cop cars around it. LOL duiaments, but not so much, because apparently she called the cops on him. He gets out of the car and goes to see what is going on.

Today my friend came back to no roommate, and didn't know where his roommate was until his friend came over and asked if he was "back from jail yet."

cliff's notes: friend's roommate beats gf, gets arrested.