Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2007, 08:34 AM

Default Looking for a bonus with $60

Hi,

I am starting to build my bankroll and I am currently playing at Party trying to earn some cash, but I also have an extra $60 which has just come out of Betfair poker as I was given a bonus there a while ago. I am looking for a site where I can get a decent bonus for my $60, I have looked around a bit and read homers post but the bonuses seem to have changed. Anyone know of a site where I could get a nice return on $60?

Thanks

Guy
Old 04-02-2007, 09:14 AM

Default Re: Looking for a bonus with $60

Some microgaming site probably. Golden riviera? Think they have a 100% match up to $40 with 5x raked hands. Would probably be what you are looking for.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:17 AM

Thanks for the advice, just one question, I read that Golden riviera is part of the 'Prima' network which appears to be quite large. If I sign up to Golden riviera will I still be able to get bonuses from other 'Prima' sites or not? I also came across one article which said that Golden riviera were very bad at cashing bonuses though not sure if this is true, has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks for the help

Guy
Old 04-02-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the advice, just one question, I read that Golden riviera is part of the 'Prima' network which appears to be quite large. If I sign up to Golden riviera will I still be able to get bonuses from other 'Prima' sites or not? I also came across one article which said that Golden riviera were very bad at cashing bonuses though not sure if this is true, has anyone had any experience with them?

Thanks for the help

Guy

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know anything about Golden Riviera specifically, but you can have accounts and receive deposit bonuses at every Prima (now called Microgaming) room, unless some of the rooms have recently made policy changes that I don't know about.
Old 04-02-2007, 10:55 PM

I played on a few prima sites to clear bonus like GoldenRivera and its cool, rly easy and you can deposit for bonus at other Prima skins
Old 04-14-2007, 08:31 AM

Ladbrokes - $50 for 100 raked hands at the moment - (before end april) - they also have sign up bonuses and RB
Old 04-14-2007, 10:14 AM

bonuswhores seems to think that Golden Riviera is Limit only, just fyi. I haven't tried it myself though gl (: Im in a similar position myself, I recomment looking into the Poker4ever Eurobet and Poker Loco bonus' on bonuswhores.
Old 04-14-2007, 10:41 AM

Prima network bonuses are great if you're looking to boost a tiny BR. You can sign up and clear bonuses in a zillion rooms in this network, but you must use the same screen name at all rooms.
The general rule at most Prima rooms there is that a raked hand is a hand that reaches at least 25 Cent rake, equivaling a 4$ pot at the nano stakes. Therefore clearing rates in NL10 might be akward, but pretty fast with FL 0.25/0.5 and up, though you're not really rolled for that with 60$.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:45 PM

yep, those prima bonuses are tough to clear at NL10
Old 04-16-2007, 12:55 PM

www.pokerlistings.com has a %100 bonus up to 200 on your first deposit at pacific poker, and youd be elligible for 3 wsop main event freerolls. Its a pretty good deal, thats what I signed up under.