Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2006, 06:53 PM

Default Looking for somebody to do session reviews with

I think that having a 'study partner' so to speak could help my game a lot. I'd be willing to put in a decent amount of time each week looking over some of your sessions and giving feedback if you'd be willing to do the same for me.

Basically what I'm looking for is somebody like myself who is playing 10NL 6max. I play on stars and that might be beneficial if you play on stars as well, but it really doesnt matter. You should be a 'winning' player with a reasonable amount of experience ( I have 27,000 between 5NL6m and 10NL6m). I'm currently playing 6tables at once and hope that my study partner is also multitabling.

My current stats for 10NL over 11,441 hands are 20/11.7/3.02
and I'm earning 5.9PTBB/100. This is a pretty low winrate for 10NL imo. At 5NL I went 18PTBB/100 over 15K in hands. This could be variance, but I think it's also due to some adjustments I've made in my game causing me to play a little more aggressive in situations where it's clear my opponent is not folding.

That's about it I guess. If there are any players who have already moved on from 10NL and currently owning 25NL+ and would be interested in reviewing my worst sessions on a weekly basis lemme know. I doubt I'd be of much help to you since you're ahead of me but I'd like all the feed back I can get. I was supposed to be doing this with a good friend of mine, but he just doesnt play enough and isnt really very serious about moving up or fixing minor leaks.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:10 PM

Default Re: Looking for somebody to do session reviews with

I can't do it weekly but shoot me a PM and I will go over 100-150 hands. Must be this year, though, as I will likely be busy in January. I play NL25 6-max but I don't "own" it. I might still be able to give you some pointers in the right direction.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:33 PM

I'm playing NL10 full ring on Party Poker at the moment, around 15K hands. Going to switch to 6max 25NL at Full Tilt in a couple of weeks. Let me know please if your interested.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:56 PM

By $10NL are you referring to .05/.1 or .02/.05 200 BB deep?
Old 12-27-2006, 08:01 PM

I'm interested in this, I play 25nl 6max, although I don't mind reviewing someones 10nl 6max as I don't think the games all that different.

Anyone who's interested PM me
Old 12-27-2006, 10:27 PM

I too would like to have someone to swap sessions with on a regular basis. However I'm not sure I'm the type of player you are looking for.

I don't multi-table much, although I will increase to two or three tables when I feel comfortable at my level. Additionally I don't play a lot of hands. Between $5NL and $10NL (which I just moved to), I have 1,700 hands. Which is pretty meager. I'm 18/11/2.10, but with so few hands those stats don't really mean much.

If you or anyone else is interested shoot me a PM.