Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2006, 07:00 PM

Default Options for online deposits and cashouts

I've searched the forums, but can't seem to find a good summary or discussion of what the current options are for depositing and withdrawing money online in the US.

Neteller is still working for US customers, but there will be problems with it sometime in 2007.

Would people please share knowledge of what the current options are for online deposits & cashouts, and their pros and cons?

I am asking:

1) What specific service providers are out there, and how reliable, convenient, and expensive they are

2) What transfer methods are best and/or cheapest - EFT, check, VISA spending card, etc.

3) User experiences for above

4) Thoughts about avoiding US legislation issues
Old 12-26-2006, 08:04 PM

Default Re: Options for online deposits and cashouts

Send it to me, because I am in the UK and your earnings would be tax free. Then I will instant bank transfer it to you, minus my cut. We all win!!
Old 12-26-2006, 09:23 PM

Right...I am not concerned about tax issues anyway, as I am declaring my income. There was a post earlier where someone asked about other options than neteller, but there weren't any good alternatives listed. One answer was to wait until neteller didn't work any more, then see what the poker website recommends. That doesn't sound too good to me, as I am concerned about my money being frozen.
Old 12-26-2006, 09:54 PM

Sorry, didnt mean to ridicule. I am also wondering what you guys will do when net teller etc are no longer allowed to accept funds for US players from poker websites. How will you get your incomes? How would you be able to declare it?

It seems really tough on you guys.
Old 12-27-2006, 02:02 AM

Well, I don't think there is anything you can do but wait. I don't think Neteller will freeze your funs. Like Firepay, you'll have a certain time to withdrawal without any problems. If neteller is forced to withdrawal from the U S what makes you think the other alternatives available won't have to withdrawal also. We hear all kinds of opinions why this Co. or that Co. won't pull out of the U S market because of this or that reason. Nobody can really say what is going to happen when the regs. are written and released. Just chill and keep doing business as usual. Thats all one can do for now. In my humble opinion, of course.