Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 09:05 AM

Default Full Tilt and the art of support

Hello,

i had a little bit trouble with Full Tilt Poker because of a bonus code and exactly the same problem with Party Poker a few moth ago, party was very friendly and was able to help me while full tilt wasnīt able to simply delete an account.

here is the case:

i had opend an accout and used a bonus code which was not the best one for me. after a couple of month i decided to use a new rakeback bonus code in both accounts (PP and FT). party had no problem in deleting my old accout and let me open a new one, Full Tilt supended my new accout, didnīt delete the old one and told me that they prefer loosing me as a customer, because nobody should have multible accounts (which is senseless because i just want to have one new accout not two).

can anybody give me a tip how to make this "closing one account/ open a new one" thing with Full Tilt Poker work?
(anybody out there who found a solution in the past????)

funny to see how different support can be
Old 12-14-2006, 09:33 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt and the art of support

i asked party to close my account so i could reopen a new one with rakeback, they said no.
Old 12-14-2006, 09:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i asked party to close my account so i could reopen a new one with rakeback, they said no.

[/ QUOTE ]

..... i didnīt ask i just opend a new account and told them to delete the old one....that was no prolem for them.
(Full Tilt had a huge problem with this [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
Old 12-14-2006, 04:44 PM

Couple months ago I told Fulltilt very nicely that I have contributed over 5k in rake in the past couple months and that I deserved rakeback in the future or at least a free customized jersey. I kept my account and they gave me rakeback, although I have heard they stopped doing this recently...
Old 12-15-2006, 12:28 AM

If you try that these days you will be DENIED!
Old 12-15-2006, 02:54 AM

I dunno why you people are having so much trouble with it, it can be done and has been done.
Old 12-15-2006, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno why you people are having so much trouble with it, it can be done and has been done.

[/ QUOTE ]

and how??

i liked Full Tilt Poker very much and would love it to keep on playing there, but this rakeback problem is so sick, because i play a lot (about 10k$ rake per quater) and find it silly to play without rakeback.
Old 12-15-2006, 11:49 AM

I just went through this this last few days with them. I signed up earlier this year through PSO for Full Tilt and went with the free gift. I haven't played there at all in several months.

Now that US players site choices are more limited and the fact I am attempting to play cash games regularly, I emailed Full Tilt asking about getting switched over to a rakeback deal with PSO. I even suggested they give me a negative MGR to start with to offset the fee that PSO received originally for me that I would have to work off before receiving any rakeback.

The response I got back from FT's affiliate dept. was comical. Said bascially, "Full Tilt does not pay players rakeback and we do not decide who receives rakeback. Contact PSO and see if they will give it to you."

So I replied back to just close my account as I will not be playing there without rakeback. Will just keep my play at Absolute and Stars. Got a response back a hour or so later saying they closed my account and thanks for the patronage.

They really don't care if they get your business or not apparently.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:11 PM

IS 27% back the maximum rb?
Old 12-19-2006, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IS 27% back the maximum rb?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, it seems to be the standard...if u find higher, it might be a little suspicious...i would suggest u take the 27 and be happy with it...