Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-2006, 10:48 PM

Default american men/women

I was thinking today that in my experience, American women are probably the least graceful I have come across. At the sametime, American men are probably the least masculine I have come across. Do you agree with these two statements? I am curious what caused this exactly. FWIW, most OOTers would probably consider the average Middle Eastern, Indian, Mediteranean, and Asian man a "jerk".
Old 12-08-2006, 10:50 PM

Default Re: american men/women

Asian men are pretty big pussies in my experience. Middle eastern dudes are hardcore though. You never know when they are going to just blow themselves up and take you out with them.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:16 PM

I've been to Italy, Germany, Australia, Japan, Korea, and ummmm a few other places.

The only thing I can say about men is that Australians love to be macho. Like if you were in a bad and you dared one to smash a glass over his head he'd do it. I know not all of them but many that I became friends with.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:20 PM

Re. your comment about men, u ever been to France?
Old 12-08-2006, 11:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was thinking today that in my experience, American women are probably the least graceful I have come across. At the sametime, American men are probably the least masculine I have come across. Do you agree with these two statements? I am curious what caused this exactly. FWIW, most OOTers would probably consider the average Middle Eastern, Indian, Mediteranean, and Asian man a "jerk".

[/ QUOTE ]

when i was in italy i thought the men there were very effeminate
Old 12-08-2006, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I dunno man, I'd say European men are the least "masculine" of all.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Asian men are pretty big pussies in my experience. Middle eastern dudes are hardcore though. You never know when they are going to just blow themselves up and take you out with them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say 'Namers are also guys you don't want to [censored] with.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:15 AM

many asian men are pretty much ugly women arent they? sorry my years at commerce have made me pretty racist..
Old 12-09-2006, 12:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when i was in italy i thought the men there were very effeminate

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this impression as well. Not to mention the fact that they KEPT KISSING ME ON THE CHEEK WTFWTFWTF.
Old 12-09-2006, 12:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?? I dunno man, I'd say European men are the least "masculine" of all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every country on the globe fears English football hooligans. And unlike in other countries, these guys are ordinary blokes of all types and not just ghetto dwellers.

It's funny, the English seem to have split personalities. Except for Maggie Thatcher. Tony Blair, though.