Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2006, 11:00 PM

Default Help me decide what to play

Hey guys, I know I am not a familiar name or anything on here but I browse alot.

I was just looking for some advice from people that play on Ultimate Bet. I won a TEC that is good for an entry into any tournament worth $100+10. My options are either to just buy into a $109 or I can buy into a bigger one and pay the difference out of my pocket.

My question is what do you think would be my best bet? My bankroll is about 3k on UB (not really sure what it is all together) and I have been playing for about 3 years so I am not a complete noob or anything (this is just to give an idea of how much more I should be spending on an entry etc).

What game on UB would be best for me to play?

Thanks.... I hope that it is OK that I post in this forum, I am just used to reading this one and I don't see where else I should post.

Thanks,
XraySpeX
Old 12-04-2006, 11:16 PM

Default Re: Help me decide what to play

Either pay 106 and play the 200k, or play the nightly 35k.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:09 AM

Default Re: Help me decide what to play

Do you know about how many people play in the 200k? I don't really want to play in an event with over 1,000 people because the chances are pretty slim for any particular person to win.

As far as the 35k goes... I was thinking of playing that but I am looking all over the tournament schedule on UB and can't seem to find it anywhere. It used to be at 8:00 ET but I am not seeing it at all.... is it just a certain day or something?