Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Sponsored Support Forums > RakebackNetwork
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2006, 04:21 PM

Default FT, MGR and freerolls

Hi - I've seen references on other threads to freerolls on FT cutting into your MGR, but I can't find any explicit details. So ...

- What freerolls affect your MGR?
- How often are they, and how much do they cost in terms of MGR
- Can you avoid this cost if you don't want to play the freeroll?

I emailed FT support a few days ago, and they said they would pass my question on to someone else, and so far I've not heard back. That's not a dig at FT, by the way: I just thought I'd post here and get the 2+2 angle!

Thanks - Galilee
Old 11-20-2006, 02:48 AM

Default Re: FT, MGR and freerolls

Hi Galilee,

I will paste below the full email we send to players inquiring about different FTP deductions. The last two parts talk specifically about freerolls/overlays.

Full Tilt considers their affiliate/rakeback program to be a "revenue sharing" one which means all profits are shared along with all associated costs. FTP makes deductions for bonuses, payment processing fees (only incurred on deposits), points redemptions, freerolls, and tourney overlays. Below is a detailed breakdown of how these deductions are applied:

- Bonuses: Only cleared or released bonus money is deducted.
- Points Redemptions: Full Tilt does not provide us with an exact dollar figure to point ratio. It appears they deduct the average value or cost of items you order. For example, we had a player order a Full Tilt jersey and his MGR was deducted by $100 (which seems about right for the going price of a jersey these days).
- Payment Processing Fees: Full Tilt is charged a small fee when you use a payment provider (such as Neteller/credit card/etc.) to deposit funds. These fees typically run from 3% - 9%. Credit cards are the highest and Neteller is around 5%. There are no fees on withdrawals.
- FreeRolls: Full Tilt deducts the "value" of the tourney entry equally from each player entered. For example, if the prize pool is $1,000 and there are 500 players entered then each player's MGR will have a $2 deduction.
- Tourney Overlays: Similar to freerolls, Full Tilt deducts the overlay amounts equally from each player entered.

Best Regards,

Justin Russell
RakeBacks.com
Old 11-21-2006, 12:26 PM

Default Re: FT, MGR and freerolls

Thanks for the explanation.

And to answer the last part of my own question, I recently signed up with an affiliate and they said they could get me out of the freerolls to avoid the deductions.