Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-16-2006, 02:59 PM

Default PokerXFactor.com: Free Auto-Combine Tonight (11/16)

Hey,

A few weeks ago, we added a new feature to the PokerXFactor Hand History Analyzer -- the ability for our subscribers to upload a PS hand history, mark it "public," and then have it auto-combine with all other public hand histories from the same tournament. Then, when you watch the hh in the Flash video that is created, you see all other available hole cards. It's very interesting and educational to see what other people are playing and how. We're using it with excellent results in our monthly subscriber tournaments.

Tonight, we're going to open up this feature to anyone who plays in the PokerStars $150 9pm ET tournament.

All you have to do is register for free at PokerXFactor.com, then after the tournament upload your hand history into our system and mark it "Public." That will then give you access to the animated hand history in the PXF HHA plus you will see the hole cards from other people who upload. (You should check back daily to view the animated video because as more people upload, more hole cards are revealed).

Special Prize: The player who finishes the highest in the tournament and uploads their public HH into our system (within 24 hours of the tournament finishing) will receive a free one month subscription to PokerXFactor.com training center.

For more information go to:
http://www.pokerxfactor.com/autoCombine.htm

The PXF HH Analyzer works with UB, Fult Tilt, PokerStars, Party, and Paradise. The auto-combine currently works with PokerStars only but we plan to add the other sites in the future.

We'd like to have a second free auto-combine using a lower buy-in tournament on PokerStars. Can anyone recommend a good, non-rebuy at PokerStars? Nothing jumped out at me when I looked. Thanks.

mindwise
Old 11-16-2006, 03:07 PM

Default Re: PokerXFactor.com: Free Auto-Combine Tonight (11/16)

While you're here, I might as well get a whine out.

Viewing HH's, I find for someone like me, they play a little slower than I'd like. Higher speed settings would be very cool.

YT,

Friendly forum maniac.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:24 PM

mind what about the 180 challenge we did we had 27 runners in most tournys(haha schafer). I believe almost all are willing to send the HH for all 5 tournys if you want.
Old 11-16-2006, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mind what about the 180 challenge we did we had 27 runners in most tournys(haha schafer). I believe almost all are willing to send the HH for all 5 tournys if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jurollo said in another thread he had talked to him and was working out details.
Old 11-16-2006, 04:48 PM

Hey ... it does have a speed control ... see the bottom right side. Tx!

[ QUOTE ]
While you're here, I might as well get a whine out.

Viewing HH's, I find for someone like me, they play a little slower than I'd like. Higher speed settings would be very cool.

YT,

Friendly forum maniac.

[/ QUOTE ]