Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Heads Up Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 12:44 AM

Default FL Omaha/8 Info

Hello,

I have a friend who is a semi-professional who plays exclusively HU FL Omaha/8. HE plays 15-30 - 100-200. He has variance, but has averaged close to 10K/month for the last 1.5 years.
He has told me that Omaha is great heads up because it really exploits other players weaknesses. Even at higher limits there are a good number of weak players, or players that simply don’t have the skills to maximize their winning hands.
I am interested in Omaha, but can't seem to find any useful info on limit heads up Omaha. Everything is ring game only. I just visited chapters, with absolutely no results.

I'd like to hear any books/articles/websites that deal with heads up Omaha hi/lo fixed limit. Thanks in advanced.

Howie
Old 05-23-2007, 02:52 AM

Default Re: FL Omaha/8 Info

Hi Id like to help you but to be honest there really isnt a lot of info on how to play HU Hold'em (the more popular of the two) let alone HU Omaha I suggest you try it out and post some hands in the Omaha forums because this is a very Hold'em based forum and I suspect you will be able to get a lot better input there.
Goodluck
Old 05-23-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: FL Omaha/8 Info

ok thanks for the reply