Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-03-2006, 11:40 AM

Default Karl Rove to steal another election?

Karl Rove Announces Plans to Steal Election '06.

First part of article below:

Karl Rove Announces Plans to Steal Election '06
Friday, 27 October 2006, 2:41 pm
Opinion: David Swanson

Karl Rove Announces Plans to Steal Election
By David Swanson

White House political head honcho Karl Rove was interviewed by National Public Radio yesterday. He effectively announced plans to steal the coming elections. The polls point decisively to a Democratic majority in the House, and possibly in the Senate. Yet Rove told NPR he was certain of Republican majorities in both houses, and gave laughable reasons for his claim. Rove had no actual evidence to point to.

Now, this could be seen as the obsessive lying of a political hack, were it not for the fact that Rove's party has stolen elections in 2000, 2002, and 2004, has recently increased dramatically the opportunities for election fraud (with new machines, new ID requirements, new purging techniques), and has already begun dirty tricks in a number of states (including machine foul ups already in Maryland, Virginia, Texas, Illinois, and the U.S. military). Rove's strategy is clearly to steal the elections and to put forth a paper-thin excuse to justify it, one he hopes the corporate media will (again) accept. How do we know that's Rove's strategy? Because he announced it yesterday on NPR. Here's the transcript:

It is a long interview so read the transcript from the web page.

Check out this old article also about the 2004 election Rolling Stone

It is so much common knowledge that Karl Rove stole Election 2000 that a link is not necessary. I will assume that 2002 was also hijacked by Karl Rove and Co. but if some Democratic Party Lackeys wish to post some links for proof, please do so.

I already voted early, straight Republican Party ticket, and plan to vote again in a few days. Karl Rove is my buddy. To beat the whine curve the left-wing crybabies can start sniveling and sobbing now.

Go Karl!

-Zeno
Old 11-03-2006, 12:14 PM

Default Re: Karl Rove to steal another election?

[ QUOTE ]
Subject: Karl Rove to steal another election?
Karl Rove Announces Plans to Steal Election '06.
Karl Rove Announces Plans to Steal Election '06
Karl Rove Announces Plans to Steal Election
He effectively announced plans to steal the coming elections.
...Rove's party has stolen elections in 2000, 2002, and 2004...
Rove's strategy is clearly to steal the elections...
It is so much common knowledge that Karl Rove stole Election 2000...
I will assume that 2002 was also hijacked by Karl Rove and Co.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you trying to say?
Old 11-03-2006, 01:07 PM

Default Stealing Elections? Dead Voters Prefer Dems 4 to 1

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/...WS01/610300318
Notable Quote:
"Democrats who cast votes after they died outnumbered Republicans by more than a 4-1 ratio."

http://www.commonvoice.com/article.asp?colid=3208
"The Court premised its decision on a finding that Secretary of State Cathy Cox could not identify a single incident of fictitious voting over the last few years. Of course, what the Court ignored, and Cathy Cox refused to acknowledge, was that over 5,000 dead people have voted in Georgia. Every incident of a dead person voting involves impersonation since the dead person is not showing up."

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/1166851.html
"Watch for more desperation-driven improprieties like this, as we’ve already seen in New Jersey. The dead and felon voters will turn out for the Democrats as usual."

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentar...20001215d.html
*A great spoof article which mentions Repub tactics to disenfranchise dead voters who vote for the Democrats.

There is a reason why Dems oppose photo iD requirements to vote. The dead always prefer Dems over Repubs. No one knows for sure how prevalent voter fraud is but it was enough to give Kennedy Illinois in the 1960 presidential election.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1960_presidential_election
Kennedy won Illinois by a mere 9000 votes. Cook County had a 450,000 vote surplus for Kennedy. The Dems responsible for this ridiculous vote margin did not make the slightest effort to be subtle. Texans votes were also rumored to have been engineered to give Kennedy a victory.....

As for the recent revelations of dead New York Dems prefering Dems 4 to 1 over Repubs this can be interpreted two ways:
1. Both parties commit voter fraud but Dems commit it 4 times more often.
2. Dems have almost a complete monopoly on voter fraud but they are smart enough to cast a few token dead votes for Repubs so as to reduce the chance of raising suspicians.... I'm not sure that radical kook Dems are smart enough to choose option 2 but perhaps I am wrong.
Old 11-03-2006, 07:37 PM

"What are you trying to say?"

Well it is interesting that this Donald Swanson Pundit takes portions of a NPR interview with Karl Rove and used it as proof that Karl Rove is stealing another election.

Karl Rove will surely go down in history as one of the savviest politicos of our times. He stole FOUR elections in a row! His political opponents sure must have been a dumb and sorry lot. But it does seem strange that after stealing four elections in a row that there are still democrats in any office at all. That is a rather quizzical fact.

As an aside, NPR is noted for unbiased news, reporting, political commentary etc., and has long been the Voice of God and the shinning pinnacle of truth, justice, and the NPR way.

So in reality I’m not saying much at all. Just Ranting.

-Zeno
Old 11-03-2006, 08:30 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Man I love Zeno.

Well if the world is coming to an end via global warming and peak oil at least I can still buy 30 round banana clips.

As much as I hate republicans right now, I still love them in a sick and twisted way.

Democrats, not only are they clueless when it comes to what really matters with the environment, but they are pussies as well. I'd rather have be alone with my guns then hang out with pussies.

-drunk W

EDIT:

THis 90 round drum looks very nice
http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templa...p&noImage=0

EDIT 2:

30 round clip Metal or High impact plastic?
Old 11-03-2006, 08:47 PM

This is one strange thread to this point. I love it.
Old 11-03-2006, 09:03 PM

I'd be less concerned about the white house stealing an election, and more about what they let get stolen.
Old 11-04-2006, 12:18 AM

Peals of insane howling laughter. I am six years old in a tickle fight. What a fantastic post.

Thank you. I needed that.