Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2006, 03:31 AM

Default trouble with Hype cashout

Hi everyone,

I also played most of Halo7īs twofer bonuses but now have a little trouble cashing out at Hype

Friday last week I cashed out 2617$ (really gambled it up...) at Hype, I sent them a scan of my passport and a utility bill.

Monday I was told by an operator that they have received everything and I can expect the money on Wednesday in my neteller account.

Wednesday: No money in my account and an operator tells me I am in the next batch of transactions.

Thursday: same

Friday (today): An operator just told me I am again in the next batch and will probably get the money next week.

I am starting to feel a bit nervous about this whole thing. Has anyone else had any troubles with cashouts from Hype gaming?

What do you think I should do?

Thanks much for your help

wolf
Old 10-20-2006, 03:37 AM

Default Re: trouble with Hype cashout

Apparently you missed this thread: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=3#Post7690731

Hype is pretty much trying to screw over everyone that deposited there.
Old 10-20-2006, 03:42 AM

thanks Dave, yes i missed that thread, but i met the WR. Did anyone else have trouble withdrawing after meeting the WR?
Old 10-20-2006, 04:28 AM

It would seem a few people have met the W.R. only to have support turn around and tell them they now have to complete the new 21000 W.R...etc etc..
Old 10-20-2006, 08:00 AM

although it probably doesn t mean much, they have confirmed several times that I have met the WR (playthrough, as they call it).

Hype does have the Kahnawake Gaming Comission logo on their site - I checked at the Kahnawake webpage and in their list of permit holders Hype Gaming is not listed.

So I asked Hypes live chatto explain that to me. After checking back with their management he told me it takes Kahnawake 6 - 12 months to update their site... Of course I asked Kahnawake per email to confirm this, still wait for a reply.

This really gets worse...
Old 10-20-2006, 04:34 PM

I cashed out 24xx earlier this week, I really should have made a note of exactly how much but I didn't. I met their super extended playthrough, requested cashout and received an identification request. Sent in driver's license and phone bill. Cashout was on Monday or Tuesday and I sent the ID in last night.
Old 10-20-2006, 07:41 PM

I am trying to cashout $1500 from Hype, and they are now investigating "technical problems" that have occurred while I tried to make the withdrawal. Their tech support seems very polite and apologetic, for what it's worth.
Old 10-21-2006, 06:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Their tech support seems very polite and apologetic, for what it's worth.

[/ QUOTE ]

They surely are apologetic, but unfortunately that's worth nothing. Just made a cash out of $1035 after a lot of hassle. I also have a bad feeling about them.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:28 AM

Hello everybody.
I work for Hype gaming as the marketing & affiliate manager.
I'm here to help resolve any outstanding issues you may have, and to reassure that we are completely legitimate.

If you have issues you aren't getting resolved by support staff, please send me a PM on the board, or an email to 'support' at 'hypepartners.com' and I will make sure everything is followed up completely.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Hype does have the Kahnawake Gaming Comission logo on their site - I checked at the Kahnawake webpage and in their list of permit holders Hype Gaming is not listed.

So I asked Hypes live chatto explain that to me. After checking back with their management he told me it takes Kahnawake 6 - 12 months to update their site... Of course I asked Kahnawake per email to confirm this, still wait for a reply.

This really gets worse...

[/ QUOTE ]

We are licensed.

The gaming commission take a very long time to update their site. If you want to check our license, feel free to call / email them directly and ask.