Old 10-16-2006, 05:55 AM
Triptanes Triptanes is offline

Location: Nacogdoches
Default Facebook BBV Trifecta

Brag:MAde sweet raptor jesus for homecoming king face book flyers (HE WENT EXTINCT FOR YOUR SINS)
Beat:You may have no idea what im talking about
Variance:I may get kicked off facebook
Old 10-16-2006, 08:09 AM
Gary Stevenson Gary Stevenson is offline

Location: saying \"sigh\" every other hand
Default Re: Facebook BBV Trifecta

mildly funny, you can laugh a bit

...not that much, hold it back
Old 10-16-2006, 08:16 AM
0evg0 0evg0 is offline

Location: mano a mano

i'm so confused. and yes, i'm on fbook and know how it works and [censored].
Old 10-16-2006, 08:31 AM
goofyballer goofyballer is offline

Location: THESE IZ THE OLD FORUMZ

Plz post pics of said flyers and explain why you're getting kicked from Facebook, I find this very intriguing
Old 10-16-2006, 08:49 AM
Pudge714 Pudge714 is offline

Location: The Black Kelly Holcomb

Wouldn't you might not know what I'm talking about be variance?
Old 10-16-2006, 10:40 AM
bulldogs24 bulldogs24 is offline

Location: 4-Betting AI with air

picsplease
Old 10-18-2006, 08:53 PM
boomshakalaka boomshakalaka is offline

bump pics
Old 10-18-2006, 09:05 PM
Triptanes Triptanes is offline

Location: Nacogdoches

Wow haven't checked this thread

I got responses from:
From: XXXX XXXXXXX
To: Triptanes
Subject: <no subject>
Message: Hey, I'm not gonna get all upset with you, man...I've got no real right to, but I found the "Jesus" picture show you posted for all to see...extremely offensive and I'd honestly appreciate it if you'd take it down. I'm not disrespecting anything you stand for or believe in and you should do the same for others

tooooooooo......

From: XXXX XXXXXXX
To: Triptanes
Message: dude, that poster thing you posted was freaking awesome.

Flyer looked like this:

<3 RAPTOR JESUS FOR HOMECOMING KING

HE WENT EXTINCT FOR YOUR SINS

Future Brag, my response to first message I got.
Old 10-18-2006, 09:06 PM
Triptanes Triptanes is offline

Location: Nacogdoches

I am not off of facebook, brag?