Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-11-2006, 02:22 PM

Default Pacific Said We Will Still Be Able To Play After Friday

I recently logged onto 888.com and read Pacific's statement concerning the law going into effect. After reading it several times I did not find any wording concerning if Pacific would still allow you to play after the bill is signed. It states that they are no longer accepting new U.S. customers and once the bill is signed they will no longer accept deposits. I decided to call their CS department to hopefully get clarification. I called CS and told them that I understood I would not be able to make any deposits once the bill was signed, but would I still be able to play with the funds that were still in my account? He then told me that yes, I would still be able to play with any funds that were in my account and I would be able to make withdrawals just no deposits. I was happy to hear this because I am still clearing the sign-up bonus through Pokersavvy.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:27 PM

Default Re: Pacific Said We Will Still Be Able To Play After Friday

Pacific must have thought about the situation and changed its stance. I am pleased to know that I will not be getting the boot from them.
Old 10-11-2006, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pacific must have thought about the situation and changed its stance. I am pleased to know that I will not be getting the boot from them.

[/ QUOTE ]
This is actually pretty bad. The USA fish will all bust within a few weeks, leaving only the good/winning USA players on the site [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-11-2006, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This is actually pretty bad. The USA fish will all bust within a few weeks, leaving only the good/winning USA players on the site [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, first they showed us the "future of online poker" by introducing multitable play and now this. Pasific is never going to be again the madly loose fishtank that it used to be [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]