Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2006, 03:45 PM

Default OT, Curtains tell us your life story & legislation thoughts

Everyone bump till he responds. In the mean time check out my awesome custom title!!!111
Old 10-03-2006, 03:46 PM

Default Re: OT, Curtains tell us your life story & legislation thoughts

Custom titles... I'd like to be a life long newbie!
Old 10-03-2006, 03:49 PM

who is curtains?
Old 10-03-2006, 03:49 PM

1 In the beginning Curtains created the heavens and the earth.

2 Now the earth was [a] formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of Curtains was hovering over the waters.

3 And Curtains said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

4 Curtains saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the darkness.

5 Curtains called the light "day," and the darkness he called "night." And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

6 And Curtains said, "Let there be an expanse between the waters to separate water from water."

7 So Curtains made the expanse and separated the water under the expanse from the water above it. And it was so.

8 Curtains called the expanse "sky." And there was evening, and there was morning—the second day.

9 And Curtains said, "Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear." And it was so.

10 Curtains called the dry ground "land," and the gathered waters he called "seas." And Curtains saw that it was good.

11 Then Curtains said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so.

12 The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And Curtains saw that it was good.

13 And there was evening, and there was morning—the third day.

14 And Curtains said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,

15 and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth." And it was so.

16 Curtains made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars.

17 Curtains set them in the expanse of the sky to give light on the earth,

18 to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And Curtains saw that it was good.

19 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fourth day.

20 And Curtains said, "Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the expanse of the sky."

21 So Curtains created the great creatures of the sea and every living and moving thing with which the water teems, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And Curtains saw that it was good.

22 Curtains blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth."

23 And there was evening, and there was morning—the fifth day.

24 And Curtains said, "Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: livestock, creatures that move along the ground, and wild animals, each according to its kind." And it was so.

25 Curtains made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And Curtains saw that it was good.

26 Then Curtains said, "Let us make man in our image, in our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air, over the livestock, over all the earth, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."

27 So Curtains created man in his own image,
in the image of Curtains he created him;
male and female he created them.

28 Curtains blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

29 Then Curtains said, "I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food.

30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air and all the creatures that move on the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food." And it was so.

31 Curtains saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:51 PM

legislation = no fun, but I suspect I'll be able to continue eeking out a living playing poker on the Internet.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who is curtains?

[/ QUOTE ]

blinds > curtains
Old 10-03-2006, 03:52 PM

life story plz, longer than gigabet's
Old 10-03-2006, 03:54 PM

I'm not curtains, but my plan:

- Play on Stars til I can't anymore (I have a feeling that will be sooner rather than later).

- Take a couple weeks and see how things shake out. A little time away to refresh can't hurt anyway.

- If things appear to be "normal", start playing at Full Tilt sometime near the end of the month.

Nobody knows anything right now. I'll just do whatever everybody else does.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:55 PM

Might have to play cash games instead of SnGs. Whatever I work 1-2 hours per day. I may have to end up working 2-4, or simple accept the fact that I might not increase my bankroll by much each month. We will see how things shake out.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Might have to play cash games instead of SnGs. Whatever I work 1-2 hours per day. I may have to end up working 2-4, or simple accept the fact that I might not increase my bankroll by much each month. We will see how things shake out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it may be a while until the SNG situation shakes out. At least until American players can or do migrate to a couple of sites that has a popular format.

Cash games! I'm ascared.

There's also the possibility of 8 tabling using three different sites or something. A pain, yes, but possible.
Closed Thread