Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2006, 05:03 AM

Default Hidden outs

Canterbury 30/60

UTG and UTG+1 limp, they both suck hardcore. UTG+2 limps. Next guy raises. CO calls. I call in the SB with Td3d. Everyone else calls.

Flop 765 with two diamonds. Checked to the PFR who bets, CO calls, I call, and all others call. 6 to turn still.

Turn 3. Checked to UTG+2 who bets, PFR raises, I cold call, and UTG+1 calls. UTG+2 folds.

River 6. Check, check, check.

I table my hand and meakly announce "two pair?!?"

Muck. Muck.

Scoop.
Old 09-03-2006, 05:05 AM

Default Re: Hidden outs

ooooh misread it the first time, thought you announced two pair and had no pair, and they both mucked. that'd be pretty funny, nh though
Old 09-03-2006, 05:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ooooh misread it the first time, thought you announced two pair and had no pair, and they both mucked. that'd be pretty funny, nh though

[/ QUOTE ]

I did something similiar once on accident. I accounced my hand and I flipped it over...guy mucked cause I said str8...turns out it take 5 cards not 4 for a str8 and my J high won the pot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I kept it because I HATED the guy and wanted to punch him in the face anyways...if I liked the guy I probably would of given him the pot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2006, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did something similiar once on accident. I accounced my hand and I flipped it over...guy mucked cause I said str8...turns out it take 5 cards not 4 for a str8 and my J high won the pot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I kept it because I HATED the guy and wanted to punch him in the face anyways...if I liked the guy I probably would of given him the pot [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

duck
Old 09-03-2006, 08:07 AM

Now that is a call I don't make with T3s.
Old 09-03-2006, 08:09 AM

you had the best hand
Old 09-03-2006, 08:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you had the best hand

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you tell?
Old 09-03-2006, 09:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

duck

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, I guess I'm gonna have to do the berating. You are an ass for keeping that pot. Many would say you deserve a serious beating
Old 09-03-2006, 09:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you had the best hand

[/ QUOTE ]

How can you tell?

[/ QUOTE ]

because i am awesome
Old 09-03-2006, 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

duck

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, I guess I'm gonna have to do the berating. You are an ass for keeping that pot. Many would say you deserve a serious beating

[/ QUOTE ]
Poker is about everything except the cards.