Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-05-2006, 01:02 PM

Default I\'ve got the one card third nut flush

The player to my right is the same aggro donator that was featured in this hand.

In the short time MP3 has been at the table, he has been LAGgy. My final stats for him are 47/20 after 19 hands. He could be on a card rush, or he could actually be a LAG. I took a flop because I was closing the action and had two aggro players in the hand, one of which would probably overplay a weak hand. This is a loose call, but I want to play with these guys and I think I'm substantially better than them postflop.

Paradise Poker 2/4 Hold'em (10 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Button calls, SB calls, Hero calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, Button folds, SB calls, Hero calls.

Turn: (7 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, Hero...
Old 08-05-2006, 01:04 PM

Default Re: I\'ve got the one card third nut flush

check and call
Old 08-05-2006, 01:48 PM

Default Re: I\'ve got the one card third nut flush

Grunch

Weak preflop call, but I guess if you have a gut feeling or good read give it a try, I would have folded.

I would have raised the flop here and obviously bet the turn.