Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2006, 06:41 AM

Default stackable bayou unlimited bonuses and 8 tables 100 NL question

Hi, I have read myself exhausted trying to figure out what PR network site (or other I may not know about) I should play at for the bonuses and of course everyone says something different, and I can't find anyone who's really playing same games as I am. I am playing 8 tables of 100 NL, usually only at the PR network and currently am signed up for several PR sites. Has anybody tried the Bayou unlimited Stackable bonuses? what exactly does this mean? I think bayou advertises at 50% rakeback, does stackable bonuses clear at 100%, 150% etc? because of course that sounds completely wrong.

The PR network sites that go by 7x, 10x, etc, I understand those ok, and stick to 10x or better if possible. But how does the Full contact and bayou 50% rake back rate on a XXx scale?

I hope some of that makes sense if not I'll reword it when i'm not exhausted, thanks in advance.
Old 01-23-2006, 12:36 PM

Default Re: stackable bayou unlimited bonuses and 8 tables 100 NL question

The Bayou bonus is essentially a bottomless bonus that amounts to 50% contributed rakeback.

IIRC, a 7x Pokerroom bonus is about 100% rakeback. So Bayou would be the equivalent of a 14x bonus. Better than nothing if you've run out of 10x to work off.