Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2006, 03:30 PM

Default The Return of Dr. Dom

Dr. Dom has recently been enjoying a pleasant hiatus from advice-giving, as he felt his brilliance was not being fully appreciated. He has been quite content to spend his time pursuing his two, real passions in life: taking portraits of troll dolls:

and midget car racing:

However, like the bat signal going up over Gotham, Dr. Dom cannot refuse a plea for help. One of our own OOTers, a respected 2+2er and all-around good-guy, has requested Dr. Dom's wise council on two seperate matters. While he feel Mr. Anonymous' questions are really just lightly disguised brag posts, Dr. Dom cannot turn his back on a man in need.

Both of these questions have to do with Dominant/Submissive behaviour, something Mr. A does not have much experience with.

So, Mr A's first question:

I met a 31 y.o. female engineering prof., at a bar, and arranged to go out with her a few nights later. We ended up meeting at a bar that was not near either of our homes. She lived way North and I lived way South with the bar dead in the middle. It gets into shamless brag territory here: Since it was late and a long drive to either of out homes, and her office was nearby, we ended up there. A blow job in her office was fun, followed by an exceptional clean up, and at her request I bent her over her desk and spanked her. She said no to screwing, but didn’t say why.

The next day we were talking on the phone and I found out why; she’s a 31 y.o. virgin. We’ve talked about this enough now for me to believe it’s true. She said she wants me to be her first. I seemed odd because I barely know her. But she kept calling and leaving messages, and sending me e-mails calling me “master” and “sir” and saying she needed another “nice, hard beating” and some “training”. It was all pretty interesting and flattering, except that she was calling and e-mailing like 10 times a day, which was kinda freaky. Keep in mind that I’ve met this girl exactly twice. Next she tells me that she’s reading some crazy book called “The Loving Dominant” and has apparently decided that she is my “property.”

I’ve been avoiding her the last couple of days trying to figure out what I want to do. She's said I can do whatever I want with her or to her, which is appealing for obvious reasons. On the other hand, she seems like an obsessive whacko that might turn stalker, although she doesn't know where I live.

So what would you do? Do you go ahead and use her the way she wants? Do the dom/sub thing? Do you tell her you’re not really that much of a freak? Do you decide she’s too psycho and end the whole mess?

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

Well, well, well. Mr. A has found himself a little sub-wannabe, has he? Dr. Dom knows better than to throw little subs away without giving them the proper training they so desperately seek. Dr. Dom's name is not "Dom" for nothing, you know.

It does sound like she's a tad over-eager, though, doesn't it? Nothing wrong with that, you've pushed her button and now she wants you to spank that button. Hard. The girl has obviously decided to bring her fantasies to life through you...if you're attracted to her, why not? If you're worried about her going all psycho on you, easy solution: tell her she will NOT be coming over to your house no matter what. You're her Dom, she's your Passive. It's the perfect situation since she will do anything you say and cannot argue with you about it, right?

Personally, Dr. Dom thinks this is a win-win situation. You get to satisfy a whole bunch of your sick, perverted fantasies with a willing participant, and she gets to do the same. What's not to love? Go for it and bless us all with a Trip Report.

Question #2:

This situation involves a 31 year old director at a law firm. She is absolutely smoking hot. She has been a submissive slave that was collared by one of her professors several years ago when she was in college. He is now 70 years old and no longer able fulfill her needs, and has given his permission for her to serve other masters. Anyway, she is of the impression that I’m into the Dom/Sub thing and wants to please me. I tried to explain that I’m really not. I find that whole thing pretty weird. I like a good rough [censored] as much as anyone, but am not into leather and latex, and the thought of having some hot chick sleeping in a dog kennel in my room is pretty [censored] bizarre.

When I told her what I was more into, her response was something like, “That’s wonderful, Master! Thank you for sharing with me. I will treasure your words.” She constantly talks like that, which is kind of annoying. I mean, she’s a smart educated woman that talks like she’s five.

What do you do with this one? Do you go be her Master but just do what you’d like to with her and forget all the freak show stuff? Do you make some lame attempt at being her Master, even though you don’t really want to and don’t know how to go about this? Do you make an attempt to just take her out for drinks in an attempt to bang her on your own terms? Is this even possible?

Okay, this one's different. She really is a Submissive and will probably not be satisfied with a regular sex life. Dr. Dom knows whereof he speaks, as he has been in this situation before. She's hot and you want her, yes...and you may be able to get her...but just be aware that it won't be for any great length of time. Either you will grow tired of her Submissivness or she will grow tired of you not being Dominiant enough. When you roll play, like in the first case, it can be fun...but a true Dom/Sub relationship goes beyond sex...it IS the whole relationship. And Dr. Dom does not think you are wanting that. Hell, it's pretty clear you are not even comfortable with that. Give this one a pass unless she shows she can handle a "normal" date with you. Dr. Dom's guess is, she can't.

That's it for now. Dr. Dom will now return to his semi-retirement and finish building that Tiki-bar he's always wanted:

Old 07-06-2006, 03:33 PM

Default Re: The Return of Dr. Dom

[ QUOTE ]
I met a 31 y.o. female engineering prof., at a bar, and arranged to go out with her a few nights later.

[/ QUOTE ]

False. There is no way to engineer females.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Dom,

Do you feel it's likely that this woman is actually a 31-year old virgin in question 1?

NT
Old 07-06-2006, 03:35 PM

Where were these chicks when I was single?
Old 07-06-2006, 03:36 PM

I found this less advice less applicable to myself than the other advice you have given. Nevertheless, it was a good read.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dr. Dom has recently been enjoying a pleasant hiatus from advice-giving, but he's an attention whore whose best days are apparently behind him so he will continue to play to a captive audience.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp
Old 07-06-2006, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dom,

Do you feel it's likely that this woman is actually a 31-year old virgin in question 1?

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

no way to know...well, there is ONE way, of course...but if she is, it just adds to the freakiness. And in a good way. Mr. A. gets to really "break her in" without feeling like a dirty old man. It can actually be quite enjoyable for both of them, since they know what's going on and can take it slow and have fun wih it.

I get the feeling for the first gal that she's ready to let loose and has chosen Mr. A as her partner for the fun and festivites. When the stars align like that, one does not question why, one only says "thank you."
Old 07-06-2006, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she’s a 31 y.o. virgin. We’ve talked about this enough now for me to believe it’s true.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Keep in mind that I’ve met this girl exactly twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I meet 31 y.o. virgins who blow me at their office on the first date, then asked to be spanked and start begging me to bang them all the time. It really is amazing how they really are virgins. And I'm not gullible at all.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
she’s a 31 y.o. virgin. We’ve talked about this enough now for me to believe it’s true.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Keep in mind that I’ve met this girl exactly twice.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I meet 31 y.o. virgins who blow me at their office on the first date, then asked to be spanked and start begging me to bang them all the time. It really is amazing how they really are virgins. And I'm not gullible at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the more likely possibility, of course. But who casres if she's not telling the truth about this? She obviously wantes to PLAY like she is a virgin. Oblige her.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking of the girl from Wedding Crashers.