Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2006, 01:13 AM

Default Full Tilt iPods!

Hi, all!

I briefly stopped by the WSOP on Sunday, said howdy to the lovely and clever onegirlarmy, and then did a bit of wandering. As part of the wandering, my friend and I picked up tote bags from Full Tilt Poker. They are having a promotion that if you find the person with the tote bag with the same number as you, the two of you can go over together to pick up a pair of iPod nanos! Of course, we've both headed back to LA, but I figured if anyone on 2+2 got or saw the numbers on someone's totebag that we could arrange a way to get these things together.

The two numbers I have are 3620 and 6123. Anyone else who gets one of these bags can post on this thread and hopefully, we'll get a match. If someone happens to find the person at the WSOP with one of the bags that matches mine, I'll give a finders fee to whoever contacts me. Good luck!
Old 07-03-2006, 01:41 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt iPods!

Please search or at least take a good look before you post. This was posted on earlier today.
Closed Thread