Full Tilt Poker $0.25/$0.50 Pot Limit Omaha Hi - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Button: $22.40
SB: $45.50
BB: $49.75
UTG: $108.65
MP: $76.55
CO: $51.40

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP calls $0.50, CO folds, Button folds, SB calls $0.25, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises to $2</font>, MP calls $1.50, SB calls $1.50.

Flop: ($6.00) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets $6</font>, MP calls $6, SB folds.

Turn: ($18.00) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets $18</font>, MP calls $18.

River: ($54.00) T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#FF0000">Hero bets $23.75 (all in)</font>, MP calls $23.75.

Final Pot: $101.50

The river is obv total spew. I usually give up quite easily with aces but I couldn't really think of anything on the turn that beats me except for KQxx so most likely he was flushdrawing. As said, the river is spew, but do you bet the turn?
Old 09-03-2007, 12:46 AM

Default Re: Overlpayed aces? plo $50

flop is bad for your hand, and you're out of position.. I would c-bet against a somewhat tight villain on the flop, and shut down immediately if called.. against a looser opponent, I think c-betting this flop becomes -ev and I'd just give up (you will the small pot, or lose a bigger here).. I'd never follow up on the turn here, and river, well you hold 2 blockers, but, your line seems so desperate that even 2pr could hunt you down...
Old 09-03-2007, 12:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
flop is bad for your hand, and you're out of position.. I would c-bet against a somewhat tight villain on the flop, and shut down immediately if called.. against a looser opponent, I think c-betting this flop becomes -ev and I'd just give up (you will the small pot, or lose a bigger here).. I'd never follow up on the turn here, and river, well you hold 2 blockers, but, your line seems so desperate that even 2pr could hunt you down...

[/ QUOTE ]

this is ridiculously weak advice.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:50 AM

I also have a weak oesd, just so you don't overlook it. And I don't understand why I should not cbet this flop. It's not like its JT8 or so.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:09 AM

I didn't overlook your SD, and when I look at it it's too weak of advice yes.. but still, I would shut down on turn always here, as the Q would fit his calling-range on the flop way too good..
Old 09-03-2007, 01:22 AM

I c-bet the flop. The turn I will occasionally bet as well.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I didn't overlook your SD, and when I look at it it's too weak of advice yes.. but still, I would shut down on turn always here, as the Q would fit his calling-range on the flop way too good..

[/ QUOTE ]
what, like 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:27 AM

assuming he has a club draw worth drawing to, he should be holding some high cards, and we could be sure that the Q at least would give him a gutter draw or (another?)pair to go with his flush draw, if he's not on a bare straight draw that is, which is about the only likely holding we could push out...

this is a dark tunnel
Old 09-03-2007, 02:44 AM

Those of you disagreeing with original_red, what line do you take on the turn? I play PF/flop the same as OP fwiw.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
assuming he has a club draw worth drawing to, he should be holding some high cards, and we could be sure that the Q at least would give him a gutter draw or (another?)pair to go with his flush draw, if he's not on a bare straight draw that is, which is about the only likely holding we could push out...

this is a dark tunnel

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yea, but then I'm betting for value?
A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
Pair + gutter + FD but still only 42.50% vs. me.
Or let's make it worse: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 50%
Being oop obv sucks hard. You're right it is a dark tunnel, but on the other hand it just doesn't feel right to check and give up the initiative here. I'm lost.