Old 10-22-2007, 04:20 PM
so sick bro so sick bro is offline

Location: killing cops
Default Let Absolute know how you feel

Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 13:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: "xxx" <xxx@yahoo.com>
Subject: Just wanted to share my thoughts on your company
To: Support@AbsolutePoker.Com

Hi,

I just wanted to let you guys know just how [censored] up every single aspect of the so called "superuser" scandal is. I've read every single page of every discussion on the subject, please don't insult me by sending me back some stock email about how your RNG is really random and you guys are the best/most trusted and will continue to be! You guys really seem to grasp at every chance you're given to spit in the faces of the poker community. How many more lies are going to spew forth from you lying bastards? How much more are you going to keep trying to spin this so no one has to pay up for their actions? I realize you're probably just some low level support guy in charge of sending out replies that help people as little as possible, but [censored] you anyway. I hope some crazy deadly Costa Rican spider bites those scumbags Scott Tom and AJ Green on their lying ballsacks while they're showering together in stolen money

Cheers

PS. Mark Seif is a Douche and your software blows