6 Players
LegoPoker HH Converter

SB: $396
BB: $404
<font color="black">Hero (UTG): $580.90</font>
<font color="black">MP: $403.90</font>
<font color="black">CO: $803</font>
BTN: $583.20

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6 Players)
<font color="red">Hero raises to $14</font>, MP calls $14, CO calls $14, 3 folds

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($48) 3[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $40</font>, MP folds, CO calls $40

<font color="black">Turn:</font> ($128) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $100</font>, CO calls $100

<font color="black">River:</font> ($328) A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)
Old 04-14-2007, 02:28 PM

Default Re: i want to fire the third barrel

I would fire, nice river to get him to fold middle pairs and stuff. And it would suck to let him bluff us out of the pot with a missed FD. Dont know about bet-size... 245$? To small?
Old 04-14-2007, 04:25 PM

pretty much the only hand i see him having that calls is Adxd or a flopped straight that played very slow. so yeah, i guess i like a 3rd barrel.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:30 PM

He just sat with $800? I think a $250 bet looks like value and will get TT-99 to fold. I think A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] calls. I kinda like a CRAI. If he's decent he'll value bet the Ace, and possibly bluff Diamonds (although our hand isn't good enough to call here, IMO).

I think Villain has a very strong hand here like never. The only thing I can see is nut Diamonds that just made 2-pair on the river. I guess just balance how often he'll have a hand that'll fold to the river bet Vs. the times he'll bet himself, whether it be a bluff or for value, and fold to a check-raise.

I think we make the most with a check-raise.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:33 PM

Location: I wish life wasn\'t about money then I could afford a house, a car and life insurance.

$275
Old 04-14-2007, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He just sat with $800? I think a $250 bet looks like value and will get TT-99 to fold. I think A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] calls. I kinda like a CRAI? If he's decent he'll value bet the Ace, and possibly bluff Diamonds (although our hand isn't good enough to call here, IMO).

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't like a crai here at all. i think the only thing that he bet-folds with that we can't beat right now is Adxd. he's not going to be bet a hand like 99 and i don't want to assume he's going to fold a hand like 78 or A7.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:40 PM

If he'll bluff [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]'s occasionally, value bet a better hand than ours but WILL fold to a push occasionally and value bet a decent hand that MIGHT fold to our push, shouldn't we CRAI?

I think I like the $275 more because his range is weighted more towards missed [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] and hands that'll usually fold to the Ace (TP, JJ, TT, 99) and I don't think he bluffs here often enough.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:53 PM

heh, didn't notice he had $800. i guess he must've won a stack quickly? i remember thinking, "i wish i had a meaningful number of hands on this guy."