Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2006, 07:51 AM

Default so i screwed up tonight

After a long night of drinking, me and some friends end up at my place tonight. It eventually ends up being me, a friend, and a gay guy that i get tobaccy from all the time. This is not an issue for me, but during a conversation I call a local ball player a damn pussy [censored]. Immediatly I look at the guy and apolgize, he says think nothing of it, but I apologize a few more times. While I like to use stereotypes, I only do them for amuzing jokes, I never mean it or want to believe these ideas. The problem is I did use a derogative term in front of a member of that creed, do I do anything to correct this, or do I figure my sincere apology is enough and be right with it. I lean to the second but could use some opinions
Old 02-03-2006, 07:53 AM

Default Re: so i screwed up tonight

I dont understand your post. You think the gay guy would be offended by you calling another man a pussy? Whats offensive is that in your mind the 2 are connected.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:55 AM

Being gay doesn't mean you're a pussy. Repeatedly apologizing just f*cks things up worse. WTH is going on with you? You have some weird stereotypes. There are tons of gays who would kick your ass 10x a day and twice that on Sunday. Seriously, you owe it to yourself to open your mind up. It won't hurt your butthole.

At least you're concerned about it, which is good I guess.

But calling gay guys pussies, or implying they are, is retarded.
Old 02-03-2006, 07:55 AM

What are you proposing? Proving your apology is sincere by taking one in the ass? Are you really worried about this? I don't know that many, but the gay guys I know use the term [censored] in a deroogatory manner all the time. Forget about it. Not worth worrying about.
Old 02-03-2006, 08:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Being gay doesn't mean you're a pussy. Repeatedly apologizing just f*cks things up worse. WTH is going on with you? You have some weird stereotypes. There are tons of gays who would kick your ass 10x a day and twice that on Sunday. Seriously, you owe it to yourself to open your mind up. It won't hurt your butthole.

At least you're concerned about it, which is good I guess.

But calling gay guys pussies, or implying they are, is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im thinkin the main problem is that he used f*g in a derogatory manner. (im assuming thats whats censored). Adding pussy on to the insult was incidental.

But yeah, dude one apology max and move on, dont act like a damn pussy [censored]. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2006, 08:22 AM

I'm a cook so I deal with a lot of queers. Take it easy, its all good. They tend to try to hit on me to make me feel uncomfortable and I ask them if they are sad that god hates them.

I'm a kike and I don't mind being reminded of that if I can mention the amazing apetite for watermelon that a certain other group of people have.

Long story short, don't be a pussy.

/drunk
Old 02-03-2006, 08:24 AM

If you were amongst ladies, and made a comment on how an athlete on tv was playing like a girl, would you repeatedly apologize to all the females in the room?

I would hope not.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:37 AM

I'm pretty sure he means that he f-cked up by apologising and making himself look like a self-concious nit.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is I did use a derogative term in front of a member of that <font color="black"> </font> , do I do anything to correct this, or do I figure my sincere apology is enough and be right with it. I lean to the second but could use some opinions

[/ QUOTE ]

Ask the guy and I am pretty sure that homosexuality is not a creed (even if that guy from Creed is gay.) [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 02-03-2006, 09:45 AM

Offer to give the gay guy a bj. That should make everything right!