Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-03-2007, 01:26 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Anyone in the Mountain View/Sunnyvale area want to do a visual study?

I dont know if this is spammy but it isnt meant to be. I work at NASA-Ames in mountain view, ca. I recruit people for specific research studies. One of our projects has had a real tough time getting usable subjects. The researcher specified that people who play video games and stuff like that work the best.

Make money with your eyes!! Ames Research Center in Mountain View, CA requires five experimental subjects to participate in an experiment testing visual performance and response time. The experimental task requires subjects to use their eyes to make choices about visual stimuli, which are analyzed on-line and rewarded on a trial-by-trial basis. There will be twelve 1-hour experimental sessions, and two 1-hour training sessions. When the training is complete, up to two experimental sessions can be run per day.

We pay 10.30/hr plus 6-9 an hour in extra incentives.

If you think you have the visual capability and response times to rack up fat cash, contact us.(pm me)

Mods plz delete if this seems spammy or something. I just thought this might interest someone in this forum.