Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2007, 01:29 AM

Default anyone as problems with \"rakesecret\" ( repost )

<font color="red"> *** It's a repost since I haven't receive any answer in the "affiliate/rakeback' topic" *** </font>

I have open an account with tiger gaming, having rakeback, using " rakesecret ". I mostly played on Stars &amp; a little on FTP at this time, but TIGER has chinese poker &amp; that make change. + they had a 100% bonus'promo at this time ( very long to earn ). I was paid my rakeback every month for like 3 or 4 months, &amp; stoped to play when my 100% bonus'promo was over.

I re-contact rakesecret in may to know if there was a way I could get rakeback with my existing account of FTP that I have since the beginning of the software, because for technical reason, I can't play anymore on Stars ( I was a supernova at this time &amp; have made 380 000 FPPs in the last 10 months.) &amp; they told me that it was impossible.

So I redeposit on TIGER on may 31st, &amp; have played a little in june, &amp; haven't receive a dollar of rakeback ( might be not a huge amount ) even if he was sending it the 29th or 30th of every month 6 months ago, &amp; I played a lot more in july. I have sent them an email 5 days ago, &amp; no answers. We are august 1st &amp; I haven't receive any $ for both june &amp; july at this time.

anyone know what's going on ?

- jpp
Old 08-02-2007, 01:43 AM

Default Re: anyone as problems with \"rakesecret\" ( repost )

Holy crap, I read this thing three times and I still can't figure uot what you're asking.

Hopefully you can find somebody who both understands you and knows the answer - Good luck on your parlay sir!
Old 08-02-2007, 01:53 AM

my head hurts from trying to read that
Old 08-02-2007, 02:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Holy crap, I read this thing three times and I still can't figure uot what you're asking.

Hopefully you can find somebody who both understands you and knows the answer - Good luck on your parlay sir!

[/ QUOTE ]

So just read the last line : " anyone know what's going on ( with rakesecret ) ? "

- jpp
Closed Thread