Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-26-2007, 10:23 AM

Default Pinnacle Pulse - Runlines and Soccer Microleagues

http://banners.pinnaclesports.com/ba...acle_pulse.asp

The new Pulse went up this morning. Just like last week, we're looking for questions and feedback on the topics covered, as well as suggestions for future topics you would like to see us write about.

Cheers,
Hobbes
Old 07-26-2007, 10:34 AM

Default Re: Pinnacle Pulse - Runlines and Soccer Microleagues

It would be sweet if you guys had an RSS feed for all articles.
Old 07-26-2007, 11:43 AM

We're working on RSS feeds as part of our site upgrade and should have it in the relatively near future.
Old 07-26-2007, 12:38 PM

Are you guys going to bring back award betting like the Emmys, Oscars, etc.?
Old 07-26-2007, 12:59 PM

We typically host entertainment contest props when there is interest (American Idol, etc). We also tend to respond pretty well to requests, so if there's something like that you want to see on the site, drop us a line at csd@pinnaclesports.com
Old 07-26-2007, 01:12 PM

I want you to write an article to tell explain how your customer service department is the biggest most gigantic piece of [censored] in the industry. (Yes this includes Party).

I want to know how there are people in important positions in your company but for lack of a better term "Aren't Smarter Than A 5th Grader". Does it really take 90 days and 15 emails to finally get a response or someone to lift a finger? (Of course I can back this up with actual emails) I guess it's longer than 90 days since I still cannot get a [censored] answer.

Can I write an article of 10 anecdotes of why the employees have to wear helmets when they sit in the cubicles? And no they aren't your little Indian critters with visions of a "promotion" to the Dell call center down the street dancing in their heads. (I can name names) Would you post that in the next issue?

In the event someone in your actual company besides a linesmaker is worth a damn for anything else, or you suddenly hired Calvin (as in Ayre) to play with you Hobbes, then your spam will be welcomed.
Old 07-26-2007, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want you to write an article to tell explain how your customer service department is the biggest most gigantic piece of [censored] in the industry. (Yes this includes Party).

100% agreed

I have had a dispute with pinny over a cheque I was supposed to recieve. It has been 60 days and they still owe me 5k.

Complete garbage

I want to know how there are people in important positions in your company but for lack of a better term "Aren't Smarter Than A 5th Grader". Does it really take 90 days and 15 emails to finally get a response or someone to lift a finger? (Of course I can back this up with actual emails) I guess it's longer than 90 days since I still cannot get a [censored] answer.

Can I write an article of 10 anecdotes of why the employees have to wear helmets when they sit in the cubicles? And no they aren't your little Indian critters with visions of a "promotion" to the Dell call center down the street dancing in their heads. (I can name names) Would you post that in the next issue?

In the event someone in your actual company besides a linesmaker is worth a damn for anything else, or you suddenly hired Calvin (as in Ayre) to play with you Hobbes, then your spam will be welcomed.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-26-2007, 02:59 PM

Gentlemen, I am sorry you have had any problems with our site or customer service department.

I'm just here to discuss the contents of the Pulse. We've recently taken it in a new direction and are looking to get feedback on the contents of the articles themselves. The hope is that this is a new, interesting offering for sports bettors everywhere and that it will help them become more profitable. Looking at the forums here, it seemed as valuable as the weekly pick topics from other posters, and we thought you might find it interesting reading.

Best of luck,
Hobbes
Old 07-26-2007, 03:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least it won't be a disappoint to you when they close your fraudulent accounts.
Old 07-26-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't give a [censored] if you the customer who we are trying to profit from has problems with other aspects of our company. Let's just forget about that and help me with what I want to do.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP