Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Science, Math, and Philosophy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-13-2007, 03:06 AM

Default drinking..in a 100 yrs?

so im playing chess on yahoo this morning, and some australian chick keeps asking me about my schwong. As I proceed to win the game, she tells me how im 'bending her over' at the table. wtf? im just trying to play chess. anyway...

WHERE WILL YOU BE IN A 100 YRS????????

if atheism is true, you will be where?? are you better or worse for ending your life immediately? meaningless ? in my opinion cuz once you end it you are done. i guess if your life is filled w/ pain, then it's better to die. but still how do you compare nonexistence to a pain filled one? whatever. lestat thinks im damned even though im 'good' by his precepts. he dont know. his iq is sub 170, just like sklanksy's. who cares. sklansky will die soon, be gone, and his life will matter as little as it matters today. i dont really mean that. i actually like sklansky. just think he is deluded philosophically. he constantly speaks of how his beliefs are reasonable, and he looks w/ disdain on theists. yet all of his posts are on moral dilemmas and concerns. makes no sense. in reality he knows little just like me and you and iverson. sklansky's smart, but i am less smart and you are smarter. what the hell does it mean to say someone is 'smarter' or less so than someone else? sklanksy was clearly wrong in saying...who cares im drunk and you all are smart in some ways and dumb in others...i hate atheism
Old 01-13-2007, 03:22 AM

Default Re: drinking..in a 100 yrs?

[ QUOTE ]
so im playing chess on yahoo this morning, and some australian chick keeps asking me about my schwong. As I proceed to win the game, she tells me how im 'bending her over' at the table. wtf? im just trying to play chess. anyway...

if atheism is true, you will be where?? are you better or worse for ending your life immediately? meaningless ? in my opinion cuz once you end it you are done. i guess if your life is filled w/ pain, then it's better to die. but still how do you compare nonexistence to a pain filled one? whatever. lestat thinks im damned even though im 'good' by his precepts. he dont know. his iq is sub 170, just like sklanksy's. who cares. sklansky will die soon, be gone, and his life will matter as little as it matters today. i dont really mean that. i actually like sklansky. just think he is deluded philosophically. he constantly speaks of how his beliefs are reasonable, and he looks w/ disdain on theists. yet all of his posts are on moral dilemmas and concerns. makes no sense. in reality he knows little just like me and you and iverson. sklansky's smart, but i am less smart and you are smarter. what the hell does it mean to say someone is 'smarter' or less so than someone else? sklanksy was clearly wrong in saying...who cares im drunk and you all are smart in some ways and dumb in others...i hate atheism

[/ QUOTE ]

OMneG
Old 01-13-2007, 03:30 AM

i found it pretty funny
Old 01-13-2007, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
who cares im drunk
and you all are smart in some ways
and dumb in others...
i hate atheism

[/ QUOTE ]

lol drunk poetry
Old 01-13-2007, 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]I'm getting fairly tired of explaining how religion tricks you into believing that evolution (in this case, survival) is something evil when really that is what the religious want. Eternal survial. I wish I could tell you your religion has a shred of evidence, however I'm not able to.

[ QUOTE ]
O woe! What do I do now, where do I go now?
Death has devoured my body,
Death dwells in my body,
Wherever I go, wherever I look, there stands Death!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
You yourself are not different--you are like me!

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All living creatures born of the flesh shall sit at last in the boat of the West, and when it sinks, when the boat of Magilum sinks, they are gone

[/ QUOTE ] I'm sorry it's true, sar.

Instead SAR, if you focused on
[ QUOTE ]
what it means to be human; he teaches him the meaning of love and compassion, the meaning of loss and of growing older, the meaning of mortality.

[/ QUOTE ] you would not be in your qundarey.