Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-17-2007, 08:06 AM

Default Bot or human?

I'm a regular player at the 6-max 10/20 and 15/30 limit games at Party. A while ago I noticed that whenever I started to play, one player, a Slovenian whose name I wont mention, was always playing as well. For instance I had been playing for 5 hours in the daytime, went out with friends, came home and checked in to Party, and there he was again, still playing.
Then in the morning when I woke up I checked again, and what do you know, there he was again!

The guy I'm talking about is a strong TAG and is multitabling. I don't think it is physically possible for one person to multitable so many hours a day, day in day out, especially not at the 6-max tables. Actually I'm not even sure if there is any moment in the day that he doesn't play. So either this is a bot or some people sharing the same account.

I wonder now if I should report him to Party? Or should I gather more evidence first? And anyway, if I reported him to Party, would they do anything about it? After all he is generating a huge amount of rake for them.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:19 AM

Default Re: Bot or human?

clearly he's a robot professional poker player who's only weakpoint is hungry and sleepy.

the reason he plays so much is because he has no job, he has no girlfriend,he has no friend,he needn't go outside,last month he hasn't go

outside once!!
Old 03-17-2007, 09:19 AM

on a serious note, obv you at least tell party about him
Old 03-17-2007, 09:32 AM

if this was a bot, it would be beyond any bot to date. 10/20 shrthand isn't bot friedly imho
Old 03-17-2007, 09:48 AM

Prob. not, but report it anyway.
Old 03-17-2007, 10:02 AM

There were a ton of bots in the Party 5/10, 10/20 and 15/30 6-max games a few months back and a really long thread about it which I can't seem to find right now. After a bunch of us reported them they seemed to disappear.

Anyways, there's a VIP points promo going on right now so you'll find that a lot of players are putting in a ton of hands this month. This could explain why he's always online but just to be on the safe side, why don't you pm me his screen name and I'll keep an eye on him as well.