Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2007, 05:03 PM

Default streap poker

I have a quetion about streap poker. [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
M e and my friends decided to play streap poker few nights ago, but we were not really sure how u supousse to striped,so made up the next rules:

-the loser of heads up should take one piece of clothes off
-the last one on folding, should do the same

Actually it wasnt that effective, it was fun, but i think there must be a better way of playing it...

ANY HELP?
Old 09-07-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: streap poker

I can't wait to see the immature abuse thrown at this one, which incidentally is probably fake.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:11 PM

Start naked, cut off peices of your body as you lose.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:25 PM

petition to start a strategy forum for strip poker?
Old 09-07-2007, 06:26 PM

pics?
Old 09-07-2007, 06:33 PM

Actually there is a strip poker strategy dvd on the market called "Carmen Electras Strip Poker" featuring the best of the best in strip poker pros including Erica Schoenberg. Maybe you can get it together with a nice clothesback deal.
Old 09-07-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually there is a strip poker strategy dvd on the market called "Carmen Electras Strip Poker" featuring the best of the best in strip poker pros including Erica Schoenberg. Maybe you can get it together with a nice clothesback deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

pics?
Old 09-07-2007, 08:31 PM

OK, maybe this is a silly question, but I have a serious one. Is there any set of rules that works for strip poker but still keeps the fundamental basics of what makes poker work? If you just say whoever loses a hand takes off clothers, that doesn't really preserve anything about poker. It should have real betting involved, and the best hand win (not only the worst hand lose), and some incentive to fold before showdown.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:50 PM

I think the object in strip poker is to get naked and have girls get naked with you and hope an orgy breaks out, so I dont think strategy is all that important.
Old 09-07-2007, 08:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, maybe this is a silly question, but I have a serious one. Is there any set of rules that works for strip poker but still keeps the fundamental basics of what makes poker work? If you just say whoever loses a hand takes off clothers, that doesn't really preserve anything about poker. It should have real betting involved, and the best hand win (not only the worst hand lose), and some incentive to fold before showdown.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strip poker, from what I understand, works like this:

You have articles of clothing, that can be worth a certain amount of chips. You can also have chips too. So say you start with 20 chips, and each article of clothing is worth 5 chips, lets asy you have 5 of these. Someone bets 10 chips, you call, you lose. Now you only have 10 chips and 5 articles of clothing. Someone bets 10 chips on the flop, you call, they then bet 5 chips on the turn, you have to take off a piece of clothing to call, if you have faith in your hand you do.
Closed Thread