Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Ultimate Points

Whats the most you guys have run these babys up to in the points games? There isn't really anything worth having until you get over 500,000 of the things.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:24 AM

Default Re: Ultimate Points

my stack is around 340,000 or so at the moment, hasn't gone up much lately because of the pts-for-cash promo...forget the cruddy store, i used to use all the points to enter the tournies as that seems like a good use...

too bad i stopped playing there a while ago, tighter games and new RB policy messed things up...
Old 04-03-2007, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
too bad i stopped playing there a while ago, tighter games and new RB policy messed things up...

[/ QUOTE ]

I have been playing UB for a few weeks and loved their pts for cash + bonus +rakeback deal... I just recently found out they had changed their rakeback system to only count hands where you contribute to the pot right? Is that what you meant or is it the rules for US-players?
How much worse is it actually if they have this system compared to the old one?
Old 04-03-2007, 12:39 PM

don't hijack my thread, there is already a long winded thread discussing this in the affiliates/rakeback forum
Old 04-03-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
don't hijack my thread, there is already a long winded thread discussing this in the affiliates/rakeback forum

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah.. your question was really interesting... perhaps that's why there's so many replies..
I will go check out that thread.. you keep your thread.. post something every other day to keep it on top.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:29 PM

freni, don't forget they also are deducting around ~20% of all US players MGR monthly now to deal with high deposit costs, another hit along with their new RB policy...

headofmike, UB won't upgrade their store much because they allow you to gamble with the points, so nothing is worth getting there until u reach several hundred thousand points...that being said, use the points for tourneys and be able to actually get some cash out of it...imo, but i think that's the best use of the points that u earn from their pt games...
Old 04-03-2007, 09:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
freni, don't forget they also are deducting around ~20% of all US players MGR monthly now to deal with high deposit costs, another hit along with their new RB policy...

headofmike, UB won't upgrade their store much because they allow you to gamble with the points, so nothing is worth getting there until u reach several hundred thousand points...that being said, use the points for tourneys and be able to actually get some cash out of it...imo, but i think that's the best use of the points that u earn from their pt games...

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't understand this 20% reduction in MGR to everyone....who told you this? My rakeback was MGR-bonus as far as I know.
Old 04-03-2007, 10:08 PM

^^see the A/R forum, though u'll prolly need to use the search function...a few weeks ago, UB announced they would be subtracting around ~20% from each player's MGR to deal with rising costs...and then as of apr 1, they changed to contributed RB...two bad hits...
Old 04-03-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
^^see the A/R forum, though u'll prolly need to use the search function...a few weeks ago, UB announced they would be subtracting around ~20% from each player's MGR to deal with rising costs...and then as of apr 1, they changed to contributed RB...two bad hits...

[/ QUOTE ]

ya ya ya....I know all about them deducting cashiers fees, but not to everyone. I know one of the affiliates was getting some skewed numbers for some reason, but there's no way 20% of my MGR was subtracted. if that really happened to you/your affiliate told you that you're getting hosed IMO

My rb was exactly how much I thought it would be
Old 04-04-2007, 02:22 AM

lol at so wait can i play these and get the points to convert to cash? these tables seem redic easily