Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-09-2006, 01:15 PM

Default Fractional FPPs

According to the Pokerstars website for platinum VIPs:

[ QUOTE ]
150% FPP bonus - Frequent Player Points are the heart of the PokerStars VIP Club. Use them to buy merchandise or enter special freerolls. As a PlatinumStar VIP, you will receive a 150% FPP bonus with every FPP you earn. For instance, if you earn 50 FPPs during a specific hour, we'll actually credit you with 125.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this actually true? I'm platinum now and I believe that on hands where I receive 1 VPP, I receive 2 FPPs (not 2.5 FPPs). Since way more hands are awarded 1 VPP than 2, it would seem that earning 50 VPPs results in closer to 100 FPPs than 125. Is there something I'm missing?
Old 12-09-2006, 01:45 PM

Default Re: Fractional FPPs

You do indeed get 2.5 for every 1. They just don't give you the fraction every time though. So one hand it will show up as you getting 2 for the 1 you earned and the next time you'll get 3 for the 1 you earned so it comes out to 2.5.
Old 12-09-2006, 02:14 PM

Default Re: Fractional FPPs

[ QUOTE ]
You do indeed get 2.5 for every 1. They just don't give you the fraction every time though. So one hand it will show up as you getting 2 for the 1 you earned and the next time you'll get 3 for the 1 you earned so it comes out to 2.5.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok Thanks! That's good to know. I guess every time I checked it was just after a 2 instead of a 3.