Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 11:58 PM

Default Why such remorse???

Alright lifers- this is going to sound strange, because its not that big of a problem, and you guys have been in much worse situations. But this is probably going to be unique, because its just not talked about that often. Anyway to the gist- I was hooking up with some chick, whole 9 yards, except I've been abstaining from sex for various reasons, but anyway just about as far as you can go without literally putting it in.
So we hooked up maybe 5-6 times, but the girl would just be immature, and everytime I'd be like "I have to sleep," she'd be like "it's the weekend," "fine, I guess you hate me," petty [censored] like that. THis was really starting to bug me, but what made it worse is that she would come over to my apartment unexpectedly, and sometimes thats just not cool (I like my space- and live kinda far from her).
Anyway, last weekend Im at the bar talking to some chick, and the girl I've been hooking up with comes running up to me, and is like "wtf are you doing." Though I was going to reach for my go to 2+2 gimmick "[x] relax baby..." I just pussied out and was like nothing, why are you upset.
SO later she comes over my apartment, and IM like its over, its done with, when you got in my face like that is was rude... yadadada, she storms off with a big FU, and Im like ok, not too bad. What really upset her, is she said a "Real gentleman would have walked me back fully to my apartment, not stopped where you did." All I am is nice to this girl, walked her back about 80% of the way to her apt. at 5 in the morn (2 days before), when I had class at 9 the next day (and Im in law school and can't miss classes), so I just said to her, well if some fake gesture of politeness is what constitutes a gentleman... she storms off.
Anyway, to the meat and bones. So I go to my friends place, and he's like that chick hooked up with this other guy. Im like, thats cool, this means that she did the wrong thing first, and Im not a jerk. As Im explaining this, my friend gives me a this look of- I don't know, like passive chaos- like I said something wrong, and says to me "dude she hooked up with another guy." I'm like ok, not thinking too much of it, when he adds in "she had sex." I'm like BOOM, are you serious? I was like when, he's like, last week, 2 days after you got into an argument.
And for some damn reason, I thought she wouldn't, at least not for a few weeks. I'm repulsed that she could be such a [censored], and just as upset because she hooked up with some 5' happy at the mouth type guy (that people say is a creep), and no way he walked her back to her place.
Anyway, I guess something upsets me about her [censored] some guy like it means nothing, and maybe I just look at women to highly or whatever. The only feeling I have to compare it to you degens would relate to, is like when you've been waiting to trap someone the whole game, and they were trapping you. P.

(If sp. errors are too bad, I will fix if anyone reads)
Old 09-29-2007, 12:01 AM

Default Re: Why such remorse???

[ QUOTE ]
except i'm abstaining for sex for various reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

ygos
Old 09-29-2007, 12:03 AM

What?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:04 AM

she was a horny [censored] and she wanted your dong and you wouldn't give it to her - prolly a VD machine anyway.

meh
Old 09-29-2007, 12:04 AM

[ ] paragraphs
[ ] cliff notes
[ ] read op
Old 09-29-2007, 12:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
whole 9 yards, except

[/ QUOTE ]

so, like, 8 yards, then?

...seriously, then, trying to unwind what's going on here. based on your convo with your friend, you're not upset by what you thought was her hooking up (without sex) with someone else. right?

it wasn't until you realized it was "he's getting something that I didn't get" that you got upset. or is it, "he's getting something that I didn't want"?

or is it that, plus, she immediately got under someone else. like, you expected her to have a mourning period over you?

or is it that she started as a [censored] buddy and now that it's over you think you've developed feelings for her?

If you didn't really want her, then, who cares what she does now. And, if you're thinking, you did really want her, after all...it doesn't sound like it was anything special. to us, reading it. to you, writing it.

you haven't told us what "abstaining for sex for various reasons" means. did you tell her?
Old 09-29-2007, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

or is it that, plus, she immediately got under someone else. like, you expected her to have a mourning period over you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah thats probably it, just an ego thing. Its an in general thing to, sometimes I get sick when I see chicks leave the bar with some cheesy guy... like the disrespect to themselves... and that they are played so easily it seem sometimes. Needless to say, I just didnt think she woul go [censored] some guy so quick...
Old 09-29-2007, 01:27 AM

What?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:20 AM

point of clarification:

when you were hooking up was it you or her that was against having sex?
Old 09-29-2007, 02:30 AM

mods please move to the german forum.