Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 09:46 PM

Default PAHUD plugin or feature idea

It would be cool to have a hand replayer that could be treated by PAHUD just like a normal table for that site at that time.

One problem I always run into with hand reviews is that I don't have the full information I had on my opponents at that time. I have my main database and 3 extra databases of datamined hands (jan-feb, march-may, june) and sometimes my main database doesn't contain enough data on a particular player, so I don't know their stats as I did when I played the hand. Right now I just record the player's stats if I'm marking a hand down for review, but that's only for hands I mark down.

A really nice plugin, external program, or feature would be one that could immitate an FTP table when scanned by PAHUD. Furthermore, if it could take the time in the hand and only display stats known up to that time (though this is probably a long shot since this would probably have to run a query on each of the extremely large databases and would probably take forever). The reason why I think it would be better to utilize PAHUD rather than just pull the stats by itself is because of the different player stats available by PAHUD that aren't available in PT, also the custom stat layout, and the db caching.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:00 AM

Default Re: PAHUD plugin or feature idea

I have suggested something similar before: I would actually prefer a totally external program that pulled all the key data from PT and wrote a standardised HH format that would allow replaying (with key stats) and/or posting on the forum.

This has the drawback that it will (potentially) lose all the funky stats, but has the advantage that it is much better for sharing.

If it had an "options" screen before writing the HH, you could select which stats were relevant/included in the HH.