Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2006, 07:33 AM

Default calling Basketball junkies: Adam Morrison

Old 04-04-2006, 10:00 AM

Default Re: calling Basketball junkies: Adam Morrison

I say 80 percent. He's a top 5 lock. Next year's draft is unbelievably stacked and it will cost him a lot of money. With his attitude, he may be the exception to the rule and want to taste victory in college, but money talks.
Old 04-04-2006, 03:50 PM

If you are a lock to go in the lottery, you are a fool to stay in school and risk blowing out your knee. He's got to declare for this year.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:54 PM

he claims he's living his life on a shorter timetable than most since he's a Type-1 diabetic. Figures his life expectancy is about 10-15 less than a non-diabetic person. With that in mind, they say it's likely he's gotta go after his NBA dream NOW - can't wait for next year cuz he's not gonna have a LONG life like most of us.

if he can learn to play some defense, he's gonna be AWESOME in the NBA. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2006, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he claims he's living his life on a shorter timetable than most since he's a Type-1 diabetic. Figures his life expectancy is about 10-15 less than a non-diabetic person. With that in mind, they say it's likely he's gotta go after his NBA dream NOW - can't wait for next year cuz he's not gonna have a LONG life like most of us.

if he can learn to play some defense, he's gonna be AWESOME in the NBA. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

has he actually made references to a shorter lifespan? if so, thats really sad, and why would a shortened life make him want to go to the nba sooner? that makes absolutely no sense. i waver on whether i think he will be a good nba player, but hes very likely a top five pick, and will NOT slip out of the top ten.
Old 04-04-2006, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

has he actually made references to a shorter lifespan? if so, thats really sad, and why would a shortened life make him want to go to the nba sooner? that makes absolutely no sense. i waver on whether i think he will be a good nba player, but hes very likely a top five pick, and will NOT slip out of the top ten.

[/ QUOTE ]

um, there are all sorts of things that could knock him down. Do you remember when chris taft was like a top 3 lock? The longer you stick, the more the negatives count against you.

I think he should come out now and be wally sczerbiak already.
Old 04-04-2006, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you remember when chris taft was like a top 3 lock? The longer you stick, the more the negatives count against you.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, Chris Taft.

Same thing happened to Terence Morris at Maryland. He would have been a high pick if he left after his sophomore season, but he stayed through his senior year.

Morrison should go. He'll probably be about the third or fourth pick, and with Oden possibly in the draft next year, I don't see much potential reward for staying.