Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2005, 02:52 AM

Default So I walk in on my roomate the other day...

Sunday afternoon (Oct 2nd):

I live in a dorm on my college campus, and got lunch about 1:30 and brought it back to the dorm. I have a thermo review later that night so I plan to do homework/study right after lunch. Halfway through eating, my roommates girlfriend comes in (oh great). She loooves to talk and they are both big nerds, yes bigger than OOT nerds. He plays world of warcraft all day, like: get up, start computer, skip all classes, maybe use bathroom and might microwave something to eat. The most Ive seen them do romantically is play games on separate computers together in the same room. She is pretty much the opposite of hot, she isnt fat...just uugh. Anyway, they talk, and talk, and watch stupid video clips on the computer and laugh obnoxiously at them. I finish my lunch and wait about 15 minutes before I get fed up with them. I didn't leave before because I had to have a computer to do the work. So I decide to pack up my stuff, and ride my bike halfway across campus to the Computing Center.

I work there a little over two hours and stumble on a problem I need an old folder from a previous class to figure the problem out with. So I head back to the dorm with hopes that they have gone so I can finish my work. About halfway back on the bike ride I get the urge to pee, like I HAVE to go now (you know, where you sit for too long and then stand up and move around). I get back to the dorm quickly, get inside, come up on my door and see that its closed and locked, with no light coming from the peep hole. (I think to myself, YES they are gone). Rush in the door to get to the toilet. As soon as I take a few steps into the room I hear quick rustling as they scramble for the covers, as the girl yells "dont come in!". Yup, they were doin it. It was funny how she had to jump ontop of him laying in the bed as he pulled the covers over. I thought they were gonna start doing it right then for a second. I didnt see much, and was thankful for that. The worst part was how I had to rush in the room past their viewpoint to get to the bathroom. So I run in there, take my piss, wait for them to get dressed and come out into the good old awkward silence moment.

Im just happy they werent doing it in my bed....

Im sure there are plenty of stories like this so lets hear 'em.

HC
Old 10-05-2005, 02:55 AM

Default Re: So I walk in on my roomate the other day...

Why didn't you have some way of letting each other know when you needed the room to yourself?

My roommate's walked in on me, I've walked in on my roommate and it's really not a big deal.
Old 10-05-2005, 02:59 AM

Not a big deal, my roommate is a heavy sleeper, so if I so desire (and I pretty much always do) I can have sex while he's knocked out. In your case, it's pretty clear that they are raunchy sex maniacs whenever you aren't around, so tread lightly.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:07 AM

dude the build-up was too much! i was thinking you walked in on them as he or she is tied up and the other is beating the other one or some crazy [censored]. BOOOO cut the first 2 or 3 paragraphs and cut to the part where you run into the room.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:09 AM

The interesting part of this post is that you dated it like it's a cut and paste from your blog or something.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:15 AM

Pretty much not a big deal. I've been walked in on by roommates, and walked in on them.

One thing that helped was having a lofted bed with fabric hanging from the ceiling around it - it's at least some privacy.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:17 AM

Meh, privacy schmivacy. Try this:

You: Hey rommate, I'm gonna get laid later, wanna be somewhere other than here?
Roommate: OK, but I've gotta be back by 10
You: No problem.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:20 AM

cancun, mexico

gf and i are sharing a room with another couple (two or our best friends).

in cancun you usually get split up and when that happens you just come home when you come home and not worry about the other couple. so my gf and i get split up from our other couple and so its about 5 in the morning and we stumble back to our hotel, we get to the door and the door isn't even locked or closed its actually cracked open so we figure nothing crazy is going on.

we walk in and my buddy's gf is actually riding him on top of the bed (not under the covers), she turns and looks at us and says "just give us like 5 more minutes ok," i say "no prob [insert name here]." we walk out of the room and the best part is my gf at the time (ex now) doesn't even mention it. almost exactly 5 minutes later she finds us at the pool, and tells us we can come back to the room. it wasn't awkward or anything. very weird.

next night. same thing happens, except this time my gf and i are back to the room first, and they walk in on us. i look at her and smile, "just 5 more minutes [insert name here]," she says "no problem, we are next."

ahh i love mexico.
Old 10-05-2005, 03:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
She loooves to talk and they are both big nerds, yes bigger than OOT nerds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was confused by this. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 10-05-2005, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
next night. same thing happens, except this time my gf and i are back to the room first, and they walk in on us. i look at her and smile, "just 5 more minutes [insert name here]," she says "no problem, we are next."

[/ QUOTE ]

Why wait? Just go at it in the same room. Not like an orgy, just two couples, [censored] in the same room. You're obviously pretty cool about it.