Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2006, 04:40 PM

Default MTT Pros please review - PXF, Win the $26 tourney token at FTP

I hate to have posted this twice here, but the first one completely lost it's meaning while I was trying to upload my HH.

I would REALLY appreciate any help from some higher-limit MTT players here, because I think this is the way I should be performing on MTT final tables sometimes. I am a player I think I can be on these tourneys, but then again, the field isn't all that competent most times.

This is a proven method, at least the way I play them, to win a lot of the $26 tokens FTP offers. You can play a 9-person $4 SNG (1 token, 2nd receives $10), or $6 18-person SNG (4 paid a token, 5th is $4). The latter is a better deal if you have an extra 30 mins more. Yes, I lost the last hand on this SNG, but if you watch the entire tourney you will see my overall style that wins me at least 2nd place about 40% of the time in the 9-person version.

Thanks for ANY feedback

http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA25527/7032281/8310
Old 09-26-2006, 04:55 PM

Default Re: MTT Pros please review - PXF, Win the $26 tourney token at FTP

Starting on hand 14 is a good idea...lol. Early on I pulled a steal on the button that didn't work out, then limped in with 89os a couple hands later. Only thing you'll learn is that the player to my right was dead money.