Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: It's just a dumb poll. Who cares?
I do 0 0%
I don't 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2007, 08:42 AM

Default ICOOT Quickfire Challenge: Something Sweet (1/31)

The quickfire challange is an off-shoot of the Iron Chef Other Other Topics contest. Just like ICOOT, the quickfire challenge will judge cooks and their food based on imagination, presentation, and execution. Unlike ICOOT, there is no limit to how many entries a single cook can make, the contest will be less structured, and typically require only one dish. There will be voting at the end, with each dish submitted receiving its own votes (multiple entries from the same chef recieve seperate votes). The nature of the challenge will change every week and everyone is encouraged to PM me with Quickfire Challenge ideas.

This week's idea comes from several different comments in this week's ICOOT thread; calls for dessert, and lamentations for the runner up: Citrus fruits. So, create a dessert using citrus fruit as an ingredient. Extra brownie points for using exotic citrus fruits. Oh, and because I like pineapples we're allowing pineapples to be considered a citrus fruit, which of course, it is not.

citrus fruits.