Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 10:10 AM

Default Looking for Contacts in Vegas

Right now I am living near Houston, and I plan to move to Vegas sometime next summer. My original plan was to try to get a job as a dealer, but after reading some of the threads on here, that is next to impossible unless you know someone. I have three years experience in HUGE underground games in Houston, but apparently that doesn't have much merit either, at least according to some of the threads here.

Now my goal is to establish some contacts in Vegas. It would be good to at least kinda know some people before I make the move. If anyone turns out to be able to get me an audition somewhere, that would be a huge plus! For now though, just looking for people that I could get along with in Vegas when I make the move. I'm 26 years old I've been around poker for the last 7 years; playing live, online, and dealing...anyone out there??!
Old 07-30-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Looking for Contacts in Vegas

Come on now, anyone out there at all?!

mod note: I locked this thread because of the bump after less than 4 hours. -RR

PS mod note from TT: this is not the best way to go about making contacts in vegas. Do you see why?
Closed Thread