Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-16-2007, 02:33 PM

Default WSOP 2007 Advice needed.

Going to be in Vegas from the morning of the 17th of June through the 23rd. That is a sunday - saturday. Never been to vegas during that period and I will be staying at Ballys. I think a shuttle runs from there to the rio. Several of the events overlap each other that I want to play in. Are the 3day events always 3 days? Is the last day just final tables? How late can you sign up for an event?

I want to play the 3KNL on Sunday, the $2500 NL 6max on Monday, the 5KNL Headsup on Tuesday, and the $1500NL on Thursday. I realize I will probably not make all these events seeing as how they all overlap, but some anecdotes from past trips would help me out greatly.

Let me know if you have any other general tips as well, best NL cash games 5/10nl or 10/20nl as well as anything else I should know.

Thanks!
Old 04-16-2007, 08:07 PM

Default Re: WSOP 2007 Advice needed.

The last day is the final table - I would just buyin as you go as none of these events you are talking about will fill to the maximum, the $1500 on that Thursday will get a good crowd but probably not fill

As far as 5/10 and 10/20 NL games - how big of stacks do you want to play? That will help me and others on this board give you better advice on where to play