Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 03:54 PM

Default If you signed up without RB, is this possible?

If you signed up at FTP aloonnngg time ago before knowing about rakeback and now want to actually put some hours into the site but are rejected to switching to a RB account, can you simply sign up under a family member whom you live withs information (therefor you have ID if requested) and get rakeback?

I would also have to use the same Epass account with it, is that gonna work out?

I just cant see playing there as a main site knowing i should be getting RB and i am not.

thanks
Old 05-07-2007, 04:08 PM

Default Re: If you signed up without RB, is this possible?

I would not do this if I were you. What if you win a seat somewhere to a live event, then your screwed. If you want to play at FTP just play without RB.
Old 05-07-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would not do this if I were you. What if you win a seat somewhere to a live event, then your screwed. If you want to play at FTP just play without RB.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 0% expectation of ever even trying to win a seat to an event via FTP. If i want to (which i dont) i would just do it at stars).

Other then that reason, is there anything else that would stop you?
Old 05-08-2007, 07:13 AM

There are a few problems that you may encounter:

- Any thing that you win would be in the other persons name.
- The other person is going to have to cash any payout that you receive and that may cause some tax problems.
- If you would end up in an argument with that person then she could theoretically just take your money (since its in her name anyway).
- This other person is probably going to have to produce ID and maybe talk to support at some point.

Having said all that I would probably do it. If you play big enough or often enough that RB is going to matter then its probably worth it. On the other hand if you are going to generate $10 a month in MGR then just stay on your original account. I would for sure find another way to deposit. You are just asking for trouble using the same Epassporte account.
Old 05-08-2007, 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you signed up at FTP aloonnngg time ago before knowing about rakeback and now want to actually put some hours into the site but are rejected to switching to a RB account, can you simply sign up under a family member whom you live withs information (therefor you have ID if requested) and get rakeback?

I would also have to use the same Epass account with it, is that gonna work out?

I just cant see playing there as a main site knowing i should be getting RB and i am not.

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Using same machine and IP address may cause problems and you can forget about using the same epassporte account.
If I was you I would contact fulltilt and tell them your wife ( or...) wants to start playing but you don't want your account affected. I know it is ok for a husband and wife to have their own account and I think if you are upfront with FT they may explain the steps you need to take. Also you should check FT forum as there is stuff on this in there.