Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-25-2006, 07:44 AM

Default OT: Trip Report: Spearmint Rhino

OK, so I'm not really a strip club kind of guy.

My visits to these clubs in the past have been universally disappointing.

Plus, it's just not high on my priority list. There are a whole bunch of things I'd rather do.

Until tonight.

The girls at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas are extremely hot. And extremely talented at what they do.

EXTREMELY talented.

EXTREMELY talented.

I almost fell in love with my first lap dancer.

I TOTALLY fell in love with my second one.

I understand the terms of the arrangement, so I'm not going to do anything about it.

But still.

Of course we got bottle service. Of course we ended up in a private room. Of course nobody saw Usher the entire night because he was getting an infinite lap dance. As well he should.

I won't even try to fill in the rest of the details. Suffice it to say, if you get the chance, go. Go go go.

Anyway, eventually myself and Sean, my anesthesiologist housemate, decided to roll out of there around 3 AM because he had a 7:30 AM case and had been awake for 29 of the past 30 hours. (I'm really glad I decided not to go to med school. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] )

Good2cu and bones gave us a little static, so I put on my best adult face and said sternly "There is a life at stake here."

So as soon as we drive out of the parking lot, Sean gets a booty call.

And she has a friend.

Now, a man has to have priorities.

U-turn. It's off to Green Valley we go.

But we get to the club and some dude is already macking on her friend so I end up as kind of a fifth wheel. But I put in my application for the next time around, which Sean assured me will be accepted, when we touched base on the phone after I bounced.

All in all, I didn't make any money today, and I didn't get laid.

But it has still been one of the most fun and memorable days of my life.

Shall I say it one more time?

Yes, I shall.

SHIP. IT. HOLLA.

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2006, 07:55 AM

Default Re: OT: Trip Report: Spearmint Rhino

WTF, no pics????
Old 07-25-2006, 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OK, so I'm not really a strip club kind of guy.

My visits to these clubs in the past have been universally disappointing.

Plus, it's just not high on my priority list. There are a whole bunch of things I'd rather do.

Until tonight.

The girls at the Spearmint Rhino in Las Vegas are extremely hot. And extremely talented at what they do.

EXTREMELY talented.

EXTREMELY talented.

I almost fell in love with my first lap dancer.

I TOTALLY fell in love with my second one.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i had this EXACT same experience my first time at the rhino. those girls are amazing.
Old 07-25-2006, 11:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
...my anesthesiologist housemate...

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still trying to pronounce this word [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2006, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
...my anesthesiologist housemate...

[/ QUOTE ]

Im still trying to pronounce this word [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of pronunciation - He's a very cool Dude [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
So is Pine [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2006, 01:15 PM

pineapple,

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Yugoslav
Who [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] spearmint rhino
Old 07-25-2006, 01:32 PM

It worries me a little that the ballas don't seem to get laid a lot. I don't know who took it, but some hot chick offered herself to the winner while Usher and Jason Lester were heads up. If I were young and single and had just won $280,000, I'd offer my most sincere apologies for not winning, offer to buy her dinner, and you'd see me in a couple of days. Anyway, congrats on not using the "I'm too old" excuse like some of us did.
Old 07-25-2006, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I were young and single and had just won $280,000, I'd offer my most sincere apologies for not winning, offer to buy her dinner, and you'd see me in a couple of days.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, dude.

If you actually did this, you'd sit across from her at dinner and realize what a total moron she was, and then you'd feel like a foolio for buying her a little something like a necklace she just happened to see in a shop window, and then you'd go have bad sex, and then you'll spend every waking moment trying to figure out how to get her out of your room and make sure she can never find you again.

Good sex > Rhino > bad sex >>>> the above scenario [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2006, 06:21 PM

i didnt make any money but i did get laid. at least one of us is getting through somewhere pete

GL with that chick, make it happen playa [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-25-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It worries me a little that the ballas don't seem to get laid a lot. I don't know who took it, but some hot chick offered herself to the winner while Usher and Jason Lester were heads up. If I were young and single and had just won $280,000, I'd offer my most sincere apologies for not winning, offer to buy her dinner, and you'd see me in a couple of days. Anyway, congrats on not using the "I'm too old" excuse like some of us did.

[/ QUOTE ]
FYI this girl is a friend of the ballas and it was all a joke. Also contrary to popular belief the ballas don't need to use the fact that were amazning ballas to get laid (although it can't hurt)