Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2007, 02:05 AM

Default Wanted: Recent stars 100NL database

First of all: Mods, I haven't been able to see anywhere whether this is against TOS or not. If it is, I apologize, I wasn't aware, and please just delete/don't ban me. Thanks.

With that out of the way:

I am a huge BR nit but finally going to attempt to make the jump from 50 to 100NL. I absolutely hate being totally readless at a table, but I also don't want to violate stars TOS and use any of the non-kosher datamining progs that are available pretty widely.

I'm hoping to purchase a Stars 100NL database from someone that hopefully has a lot of hands out of the last month or two. Doesn't need to be huge or anything, just enough to have a reasonable stats on the usual regs and usual donors in the game.

Obviously willing to pay some $ for the DB, but not a particularly large fee as its not too hard for anyone to use a secondary comp/not care about doing it on their primary one and just run a dataminer for a couple of days.

Anyhow, please let me know. And feel free to use PM if you prefer to keep it that way.

Thanks. And again, mods, if this isn't kosher, my apologies. Couldn't find anything saying it wasn't.

Todd
Closed Thread