Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 01:02 PM

Default Could you kill a horse, barehanded?

Had a long conversation with some friends while golfing the other day and this question came up.

Imagine a large horse in a fairly large outdoor area, some trees etc. You have to kill the horse without using anything, as in, no stones, sticks etc.

I say its very possible for the average male age 21-35 to eventually kill it, they say its not possible unless the human is way above average.

What do you guys think? Also, what animals are impossible for a human to kill without firearms? (knives, swords/shields allowed)
Old 05-01-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: Could you kill a horse, barehanded?

Not unless it was some old, lame horse, and:

Old 05-01-2007, 01:11 PM

Barehanded!? I don't think there is any human who could kill a horse bare handed, unless the horse had been trained by the human and just let the human have its way with it. But even then it would be very difficult. I suppose the best strategy would be to try to break one of the horses legs first. But I don't see how any human would be able to do that without the horse running away first.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:12 PM

i think rhinos should be considered dinosaurs
Old 05-01-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Barehanded!? I don't think there is any human who could kill a horse bare handed, unless the horse had been trained by the human and just let the human have its way with it. But even then it would be very difficult. I suppose the best strategy would be to try to break one of the horses legs first. But I don't see how any human would be able to do that without the horse running away first.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely wrong, there are people strong enough to kill a horse. I am probably not one of them, but if I had to try, I'd break one of its legs so it has to be put down.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed
Old 05-01-2007, 01:15 PM

How on earth would a human catch the [censored] horse?
Old 05-01-2007, 01:21 PM

Get on the horse and ride it off a cliff, jumping off at the last second. Or even just scare it off the cliff.

The other option I think is leading the horse somewhere really really hot. Horses take the heat pretty well, but Humans are very good at tolerating heat. I think it would be tough, but the horse gets heat stroke first.

If a big horse wants to fight, 3 Mike Tysons couldn't kill it barehanded.

Humans can kill pretty much anything if you allow weapons, even not counting firearms, just ask the Wooly Mammoths.
Old 05-01-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How on earth would a human catch the [censored] horse?

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 05-01-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is definitely wrong, there are people strong enough to kill a horse. I am probably not one of them, but if I had to try, I'd break one of its legs so it has to be put down.

[/ QUOTE ]

what's definitely wrong? he didn't say there aren't people strong enough to kill a horse...he said it would be difficult. he also agreed that breaking its leg would be the best plan.

and his point was, how do you get the horse to stand there while you try to break his leg?

plus i would think you get a pretty mean kick a good percentage of the time