Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2006, 06:46 AM

Default Hail Commodus! We who are about to die salute thee!

I will try to save you a ton of time. This is a thread aimed at forming an alliance of Ootiots for a new free online RPG game called Wealth Wars. They say you can win real money but I have been fooled before! lol I can't see anyone winning much money by our standards but I had fun playing today and wanted to see if others here would join me. I'm doing it for fun and the chance that it might catch on here in OOT like risk did and we can team up to kick some ass. Plus it is to honor Commodus!!

So check it out and if you want to join the alliance of Ooters please use this link to create your account I get money added to my account for each person that uses this link so don't click until you read why as you might want to sign up another way. Next look for the Hail Commodus! alliance and submit an application.

Here are some basic tips so you can start playing right away and not mess things up for yourself right off the bat. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

1. If you do not have any strength built up DO NOT attack bases. Only search the mountains and deserted bases until you have enough for strength.

2. You want to fortify your bases soon, or you WILL be attacked.

3. Remember that they pay out at the end of the month (if you have at least $25 in your account) , so you do not want to build up your account until then or else you will be attacked. Your best bet is to keep buying strength and fortification until about the end of the month.

4. If you have the address bar visible while you are playing; when you spy on a base, the last number in the line will tell you their level of fortification... you can attempt to hit them if you have a level of strength below theirs, but you may loose some money.

I have been spending my money as soon as I can so I don't have anything for people to steal from me not sure if that is a cool idea or not.

Here is the referral details and how I benefit if I refer you. I'm not sure if this is fair so I am putting it out for everyone to judge and the mods can delete this post if I am out of line.

Sign up anyone of your friends or family members and earn $0.25 when they use their first days moves, $0.25 more when they play for 1 week, $0.50 more when they play for 2 weeks, AND $5.00 MORE WHEN THEY PLAY FOR 1 MONTH!

Use this link to sign up I earn cash for every user and it strengthens the Hail Commodus! Alliance.

Use this link if you just want to find out more about this before you help or hinder Stuey and the other loyal subjects of Commodus.

I think it would be best if we each got 1 referral each, as then everyone in the alliance would grow in strength at the same time. So if you make an account maybe post your referral link here and we will take turns? I just don't want people thinking I am doing this for money. I am not and I will spend it all upgrading my base I'm just a freak like that. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I know all this sounds really fishy so please inform me if you find reasons this site or my actions might be troublesome to 2+2 or its users.

The alliance name is "Hail Commodus!".
Old 01-09-2006, 07:02 AM

Default Re: Hail Commodus! We who are about to die salute thee!

I signed up and submitted and app.

My referall link if we are gonna do one each is
Old 01-09-2006, 07:19 AM

I'm in. Username Bean

http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=Bean

Referral Please!
Old 01-09-2006, 07:22 AM

I found .07 in the mountains!
Old 01-09-2006, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I found .07 in the mountains!

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe I found bottle caps. It is very tempting to attack other bases hey? I resisted but I can't wait till I build up some power and then go nuts near the end of the month. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2006, 07:26 AM

how do you build up power? And how do I disable pop up blocker on Internet Explorer
Old 01-09-2006, 07:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how do you build up power? And how do I disable pop up blocker on Internet Explorer

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to save money and then you spend it at stores you find to upgrade your powers. Right click the little window or hold the contol key when you click the link to disable the pop up blocker. Hmm might have to go into tools>adblock also I'm not sure my setup is probably different than yours.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I signed up and submitted and app.

My referall link if we are gonna do one each is

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=roundmound
http://www.wealthwars.com/?r=bean

Yup lets do one each I already have 2 so enough for me. The real key is to get lots of people in the alliance "Hail Commodus!" Then we can gang up on people we hate.
Old 01-09-2006, 07:47 AM

I fortified my base and next upgrade i get will be stealth. Goal should be to find bases that have no fortification and attack them! Remember the coordinates if you find one.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:20 AM

I applied, name Starvs.