Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 06:33 PM

Default How crucial is rakeback?

Unfortunately, I stupidly already have accounts on Absolute and FT (although I never deposited in Full Tilt, but have had one transfer to it). I play NL 10 and will be moving up soon with any luck, so Stars is going to suck without rakeback. I like Stars a lot, but I figure I could be making a lot more money with rakeback. How are the micro-level games at UB? Could I have a friend make a FT or Absolute account and use his?
Old 06-08-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: How crucial is rakeback?

[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, I stupidly already have accounts on Absolute and FT (although I never deposited in Full Tilt, but have had one transfer to it). I play NL 10 and will be moving up soon with any luck, so Stars is going to suck without rakeback. I like Stars a lot, but I figure I could be making a lot more money with rakeback. How are the micro-level games at UB? Could I have a friend make a FT or Absolute account and use his?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can still get rakeback, get it!!!!

Post your questions in the rakeback forum though. Forum(s) at the bottom of the main page.