Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Scam Warning: YourPokerCash

I am posting this in regards of my recent dealings with an instant bankroll affiliate YourPokerCash.com.

I am a micro NL player, and originally was planning to go on Absolute, but since the recent changes in their rakeback and bonus policies, decided it is not worth my time in a long run and get an instant bankroll there instead.

So I came to this youpokercash.com site where they offer $100 for Absolute and $50 for Titan directly into your poker account. I thought this would be easier than going through traditional neteller, so I chose them over other sites like PSO.

I sign up for their service and they ask for an ID verification. I have been studying in Australia for the last few years, but have no residential status here, so I send them a copy of my Russian passport on the 19th of January.

Same day I receive a message from them saying:

YPC 01-19-2007
Hi, we have made a note on your account. You can now proceed with your free bankroll request. - YPC Team

So I proceed and register on both Absolute and Titan. Clean accounts, never had any business with either of them whatsoever.

Then I wait. Wait for a week. Send them a message asking if everything is all right. Silence. Wait some more. Send them a message. Silence. So on. Needless to say, before this, their customer support had been excellent and they generally responded to me within hours.

Several messages and a week later, I get the following message:

YPC 01-31-2007
As mentioned on the YPC homepage, due to massive fraud, we cannot accept requests from Russia. - YPC Team

Beautiful. So not only I am being insinuated without any proof or lawful reason, discriminated against my citizenship and not being able to take advantage of neither rakeback nor instant bankroll bonuses in the future on both of this sites and iPoker network in general. I am also being told this AFTER I complete the registration with both those sites and they have already collected my acquisition fee from the poker rooms. Isn't this just nice?

If you feel like you would like to support my case, please sign here, I am going to show this page to all poker rooms these guys are affiliated with. And please warn others about this scam.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Scam Warning: YourPokerCash

I just looked at that site and the notice about not accepting accounts from Russia is right there in red on the home page. I don't see how this is their fault.

I don't know anything about that site, but I am fairly certain they will not make any money from your signup unless you play for real money. Simply creating an account will not do anything for them.
Old 02-05-2007, 11:34 AM

Since I had provided them with my Australian address, I had been living here for several years after all, I had no reason to suspect they would apply this to me. I could send a student card or a driving license from Oz. The thing is they ACCEPTED the document, did not mention a thing about this restriction and asked me to proceed.

And regarding the bonus.. Yes, it is a no deposit bonus, you do not have to deposit money there to get it. Some rooms pay very large amounts, up to $300 per acquisition to large affiliates, and then some more after the player makes a deposit and plays some hands. That's pretty much what sites like PSO do.
Old 02-05-2007, 10:27 PM

About 8 months ago, i signed up at party poker through your poker cash and got a free $50 no deposit bankroll. This is actually how i started in the online world. I had no problems with them, they were friendly and always responded quickly to any questions i had
Old 03-09-2007, 11:48 AM

Hi Corsakh,

Today, we came across your post and wanted to follow up with you, since the situation remains unresolved.

I'm sorry that you feel that you were mistreated at Your Poker Cash. Yours is a unique situation and one that we would still like to accomodate. We are sending you a PM so that we can further discuss our options.

Regards,
YPC Team
Old 03-10-2007, 10:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Corsakh,

Today, we came across your post and wanted to follow up with you, since the situation remains unresolved.

I'm sorry that you feel that you were mistreated at Your Poker Cash. Yours is a unique situation and one that we would still like to accomodate. We are sending you a PM so that we can further discuss our options.

Regards,
YPC Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Has 2+2 verified this is a rep from your poker cash?

Ken
Old 03-10-2007, 11:57 PM

I would hope so, don't know why a random would bump this month old thread.

-Brendan
Old 03-11-2007, 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I would hope so, don't know why a random would bump this month old thread.

-Brendan

[/ QUOTE ]

to try and get someones log in info hoping they used the same info for other sites.

the FT people and Stars people here all have custom titles.

Ken
Old 03-11-2007, 12:45 AM

FWIW, I did the AP promo from YPC and I had no problems (US citizen)
Old 03-11-2007, 05:26 AM

They were fine for me also, really fast aswell got it the next day.
Closed Thread