Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which of the following hands would you call with? Select all that apply:
Low pairs (22-66) 1 0.97%
77 1 0.97%
88 0 0%
99 0 0%
TT 3 2.91%
JJ 8 7.77%
QQ 13 12.62%
KK 33 32.04%
AA 34 33.01%
AK 10 9.71%
Others as well (list below, please) 0 0%
Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2006, 08:27 PM

Default Movie debate

So in the past few days, I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to watch two of the most expertly crafted films of our time.

The first one was Catwoman, starring that vivacious vixen Halle Berry, and the second was Elektra which starred the scintillating seductress Jennifer Garner. During most parts of these movies and right after the end credits rolled, I was struck by how criminal it was that neither of these artistic ventures garnered even a nomination during award season. Such a travesty, such masterful dialouge, expert plotting, and amazing directorial touches, all wasted, gone unnoticed by the majority of critics and the awards voting commitees.

All right, cutting the [censored], both of those movies were [censored] horrible, and I personally want to beat everyone involved in the making of them to death.

So the question I pose to all of you is, which one sucked worse, and which production crew will I beat to senseless first?

Short Version: Catwoman and Elektra both sucked, but which one sucked more?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Movie debate

I didn't even bother watching Catwoman, and I only got through about 30 minutes of Elektra.... so I guess Catwoman sucked less, because at least I didn't waste 30 minutes on it.
Old 07-07-2006, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So in the past few days, I was blessed with the wonderful opportunity to watch two of the most expertly crafted films of our time.

The first one was Catwoman, starring that vivacious vixen Halle Berry, and the second was Elektra which starred the scintillating seductress Jennifer Garner. During most parts of these movies and right after the end credits rolled, I was struck by how criminal it was that neither of these artistic ventures garnered even a nomination during award season. Such a travesty, such masterful dialouge, expert plotting, and amazing directorial touches, all wasted, gone unnoticed by the majority of critics and the awards voting commitees.

All right, cutting the [censored], both of those movies were [censored] horrible, and I personally want to beat everyone involved in the making of them to death.

So the question I pose to all of you is, which one sucked worse, and which production crew will I beat to senseless first?

Short Version: Catwoman and Elektra both sucked, but which one sucked more?

[/ QUOTE ]

.....without even voting, I guess I'm wondering why moved you to even bother watching either?
Old 07-07-2006, 08:38 PM

.....without even voting, I guess I'm wondering why moved you to even bother watching either?

[/ QUOTE ]

Complete and utter Boredom.
Old 07-07-2006, 10:15 PM

Anyone who says catwoman >elektra has clearly never seen catwoman.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:37 PM

They both sucked. It comes down to who do find more attractive. Garner or Berry.

I give it Garner but oh so slightly both are hot as all hell and prolly in my top 15 celebrity women.
Old 07-07-2006, 11:40 PM

Garner +the dude from The Limey(forgeting it right now) >>>Halli "overrated cept for my [censored] and ass" Berry + Sharon Stone
Old 07-08-2006, 01:06 AM

How is she overated? Top Body and face, and intelligent, what else would you want?
Old 07-08-2006, 01:26 AM

cant act worth a [censored]...shes a black marisa sorvino